Chapter 40 - Bride.

The next day, Lily woke up in a nice bed. Once she woke all the way up, she looked around in the large comforting room. She was still at Asha's home. After yawning loudly, Asha smiled and walked into the room, placing her thick hair over her shoulders.

"Hey sweetie." Asha smiled.

"Hi." Lily smiled back. "Mom!"

Asha kissed Lily on her forehead, smiling at her.

"I'll tell you what. Your little brothers are at school, so guess what I thought I should give you?"

"What?"

"A shopping trip with a $10,000 budget." Asha winked.

"WHAT?!" Lily jumped as she placed her fingers in her hair. "You've......you've got to be kidding!"

"Nope. A shopping trip to buy whatever you want." Asha cheered. "You ready to go?"

"Heck yes!"

"Well get prettified and I'll be ready." Asha said as she got up. "We're going to have to ride in a limo with the bodyguards to avoid the paparazzi."

As Asha walked out of the room, Lily stared off in disbelief.

"I'm about to go shopping with......Asha!" Lily thought, smiling afterwards. "I can't believe it!"

When Asha walked out of the room, she walked into her and Q's room. He watched him getting dressed, lotioning up and getting out of the shower.

"Q, I'm gonna take her shopping so that she won't suspect anything." Asha said in a low tone. "You take that number, track it down, and pick up the kids."

"Got it."

"DONT tell Isaiah or Tyler anything yet." Asha said in a serious tone. "We wanna be sure before we make a move on anything."

"Got it."

Asha and Q gave each other a kiss as Asha headed out.

"The numbers on the dresser." Asha said. "I'll see you later, babe."

And to track down this number, Q needed help from a person who was good at tracking people down and finding them.

Carlos.

Meanwhile at the coroners report, Detective Sayers went up to the building to see what the results came back as. Dental records confirmed that the skeleton was Roman's. Detective Sayers glanced through the window at the decayed bones of his son, tearing up and shaking his head. Detective Fosters rubbed his shoulder, looking at the medical examiner.

"What was the cause of death?" Detective Fosters asked.

"Cause of death was a gunshot wound to the back." The man sighed. "There was a chance that he was still alive when he was buried."

"And did you collect the bullet or bullets?"

"Yep. They're in here." The medical examiner nodded, holding up a small baggie of two .38 caliber bullets in an evidence bag. "I took them right out of the spine for you two to keep."

As tears ran down Detective Sayers eyes, Detective Fosters gave him a sad look, placing his hand on his shoulder.

"I will work every case while you work on your sons case. I want to make sure that you have answers, Sayers." Detective Fosters said in a serious tone. "We will not rest until the case is solved."

Detective Sayers glared angrily at the body, clenching his jaw.

"They took away my only child." Detective Sayers growled. "I'm gonna make sure that this bastard gets the death penalty when he's in my clutches."