Chapter 15 - Loophole.

For an hour and some change, all of us sat around Carlos's coffee table, eating Coney Island and thinking of multiple ways that we could transfer the guns over to Saudi Arabia. Of course, driving wasn't an option. We couldn't do it if we wanted to. It was in a completely different continent, and unless we could drive over water, it wasn't going to happen. We thought of renting a boat, but we didn't want to risk having someone check our bags and getting caught with so many weapons. We thought of ways to get through the monitors at the airport, ways to try and sneak it out, but we couldn't come up with a thing.

"Maaannnnn....." Q groaned, tilting his hat over his eyes. "We been at it for damn near two hours.."

"I'm thinkin' bout just sneakin' shit through..." Stacey growled.

"And get our asses arrested?" Carlos scoffed. "Hell nah...."

I balled up my piece of paper, throwing it onto the table.

"I'm fresh outta ideas." I groaned.

Isaiah sat in his chair in the corner, stroking his chin and keeping his mind on it.

"We need to pack and get our shit together, then book a room near a hotel thats by the airport." Isaiah said in a serious tone. "I 'ont wanna waste no time. When we figure shit out, we'll be ready."

"Aight then let's pack." Stacey said, standing up. "Erbody go to y'all cribs and pack a whole bunch of y'all shit."

"And bring a hoodie witch'all." Carlos said, pointing at the door. "That way y'all can put it over y'all heads to cover our identities fo' da camera."

"Aye!"

All of us turned around, glancing at Q.

"Bring a hoodie that's in y'all favorite colors." Q grinned, nodding his head. "We gone do this shit in style."

And that's what we did.

All of us separated, went into our own homes, and packed a bunch of clothes. Even though I was broke, I had all of my clothes from Washington DC shipped in California from the Uhaul truck. After me and Isaiah left, all of us brought a hoodie that represented our favorite colors. I brought gray, Carlos brought red, Isaiah brought orange, Noah brought green, Asha brought pink, Q brought black, and Stacey brought purple. We all packed our shit in the van and rode out damn near an hour to the nearest hotel. The main reason why we took the van, was because Stacey always placed the license by the front of a window.

A license, that was fake and registered out of state.

When we arrived, all of us got out of the car, placed on our hoods, and walked into the hotel with our hoodies on our heads. We were 7 people deep, walking into the hotel like we were the next Beatles or something. Basically, we looked like the shit. Haha. Of course, Carlos led the pack as he walked up to the front desk, glancing slowly at the camera. At the angle that he was looking at, there was no way that anyone could see any of our faces.

"Hi, how may I help you?" The lady at the front desk asked in a nervous tone.

"One suite."

All combining money together, we got the best suite in the Holiday Inn hotel.

Our suite looked like some shit that came straight out of a magazine. The first thing we saw when we walked in, was a large window that glanced over the gorgeous city and beach of California. Right by the window, was the large couch and glass table. Beside that, was the large kitchen with an island in the middle. Circling around the large room, were room and passages that led to each bedroom. Each of us had our own. We were so amazed that all of our mouths opened as we glanced around the large suite.