Chapter 38 - Unearthed.

Almost instantly, Asha grabbed Lily and clenched on her as tight as she could. Holding and sniffing her daughters scent for the first time in a decade, the feeling was more than bittersweet. As Lily hugged Asha back, Asha's loud and bloodcurdling cries echoed throughout her large pool house. Yes they were loud, but they were 10 years worth of cries. 10 years of thinking that her daughter was dead. 10 years of thinking that Lily was gone.

And the fact that Lily was here was a total bliss.

"OOOOAAAHHH! Lily, my Lily..." Asha wailed as tears flooded her cheeks, clenching her eyes shut as she held onto Lily. "I thought that you were gone........"

Asha softly held onto Lily's face, looking at her features and trying to match them up from when she was a 3 year old girl, to a 13 year old pre-teen. Asha sniffed and smiled, giggling and examining her.

"You're so grown up now." Asha whispered. "You have titties!"

"Oh no!" Lily laughed. "My dad doesn't let me use that wor-"

Lily paused. That wasn't supposed to come out. As Asha gave her a shocked look, Q came jogging downstairs with the kids after he heard Asha's cries.

"What's goin' on, babe?" Q panted as he glanced at Noah. "Is he hurting you again?"

"Look, Q!" Asha smiled as she placed her arm around Lily, placing her face next to her cheek. "It's Lily!"

Q's eyes widened as he glanced at the girl. He slowly shook his head in confusion, looking back at Asha.

"Tha........that can't be Lily!" Q stuttered. "Lily died in a house fi-"

Asha handed Q the DNA papers with a date on it. The date said November 8th, 2024. Q's eyes widened at Lily as he dropped the papers, covering his mouth.

"Holy shit." Q gasped.

"Do you remember Q?" Asha smiled.

Lily squinted her eyes at Q, trying to remember. However, she couldn't.

"No." Lily said in a sad tone. "Sorry."

"Lily!"

Q picked Lily up and spun her around, kissing her on the cheek and placing her down.

"How the.......how'd you get out of the house fire?" Q gasped. "I thought you were......dead?"

"I don't recollect any housefire." Lily shrugged.

"Lily came back from Saudi Arabia." Noah said as he looked at Asha. "She came here looking for you, Ash."

Asha needed more information. She glanced at Lily, stepping up her stairs.

"Come inside." Asha said to the both of them. "And Noah, after our brief conversation, you're getting out of here."

"Yes ma'am." Noah groaned.

Once Asha closed the doors, Lily laid eyes on what was perhaps one of the most beautiful homes she's ever been in. It was the house from Oprah. It was the house that she constantly looked up. It was Asha's 20 million dollar mansion. She looked at the large TV rooms, granted counter and kitchen tops, the pool areas, grand stairs, and other places that caught her eye as they walked into the living room.

"Wow. This is incredible." Lily gasped as they all walked together. "My mother is Asha, the singer. Wow."

"Aww!" Asha squealed, smiling at Lily.

"And that means, that means that Austin, Quise, and Jay are my little brothers?" Lily gasped, spazzing out. "Wow! Hi little boys!"

Quise and the boys gave Lily a funny look, not recognizing who she was. Why? Because Abel robbed them of that chance.