Chapter 32 - Sista, Sista!

The next day, Kayson arrived at school and prepared to go about his day. He was feeling a little bummed because of how he found out his mother died, but he was more bummed about the fact that she was American. The fact that he would never get to meet his biological mother dawned a little bit on him. But something else he hadn't forgotten about, was Madilyn. Though he didn't like her all the way, he was pretty anxious to see her at school.

But again, she wasn't there. So he had to go about his day, hanging with Aahdi and Barack. While walking to lunch after three classes, the boys smiled at the majority of the Indian girls in the hall.

"Whew." Barack smiled. "These girls make my blood pressure go up."

"Aye, that isn't the only thing that they make go up for me." Aahdi grinned.

Kayson and Barack shook their heads as they walked through the filled hallways. It was this time that Kayson decided to ask them something in reference to himself.

"Hey uh.......how would you guys feel if you found out that a close friend liked an American girl?" Kayson asked. "I was wondering because someone here told me last night."

"Who?" Aahdi and Barack gasped.

Kayson's eyes widened as he turned away.

"Nah, I can't give any names." Kayson mumbled. "Not right now, at least."

"I bet you he's talking about Franklin." Barack growled. "All he likes are American girls."

"Yeah what a sell out." Aahdi growled. "If I were you Kays, I'd tell whoever that is to get a fucking grips on their heads!"

"Oh really?"

"Yeah!" Aahdi snarled as they stepped inside of their lunchroom. "They obviously haven't been paying too much attention to the beautiful foreign girls around here."

"Better yet, if they want fat slobs, tell them to head off to America themselves." Barack laughed as they got in the long lunch line. "They'll find plenty of them there!"

"Oh my god, Barack." Aahdi laughed. "This is why I love you!"

"Ahahaha." Kayson said, putting on a fake laugh. "Aheh....."

Kayson turned away, closing his eyes.

"Shit...." He thought.

And by having a possibility of liking Madilyn, he was putting his whole social life and friends on the line.

Meanwhile in America, Isaiah got off of work. Isaiah worked at Foot Locker. Even though Isaiah had became a better man, his past was still deeply engraved in his background. With all of his previous arrests, this prevented him from working anywhere serious or high paying. While assisting a customer with a certain shoe, one of his colleagues came out and alerted him about something.

"Telephone, Isaiah." One of his employees said as she walked over there. "I'll assist this customer."

Isaiah jogged to the back, answering the work phone.

"Hello?" Isaiah answered.

"Hi, this is the principal speaking for your sons elementary school." The woman on the other line said. "I wanted to alert you that your sons haven't been picked up for the last hour or so."

As always, Stephanie picked up the boys from school all the time. Why she didn't do it today? He didn't know.

"Alright." Isaiah sighed. "I'll be there."

Having to take off another day, Isaiah made his way to the school to pick up his kids. When Isaiah pulled up to the school, he made his way to the principals office and saw his kids sitting inside.