Chapter 5 - Unusual Suspect.

*Splash*

Out of nowhere, a wave of water billowed over Kayson's body. He splashed around in the large tub full of bubbles, jumping up and waking out of his unconscious state.

"Woah!" Kayson gasped, splashing around and lifting up in the hot water. "Wat!? Wa-"

"Start taking a bath so you can go to bed." Abel growled. "You and the girls have a long day tomorrow."

Kayson glanced over at the shower diagonal from the room. There was mud all inside, indicating that Abel rinsed all of the dirt off of his body. From the other room, Kayson could hear Iyana cooing as she laid on the master bed. Kayson grabbed his washcloth and started swishing it around, when Madilyn walked into the room.

"Can I join?" Madilyn asked. "I'm kinda dirty..."

"Shure."

Madilyn grabbed a piece of tissue and wiped the spaghetti off of her mouth, then took off her clothes. Kayson stared at her, watching her step into the water with him and sink into the large amount of bubbles.

"I seen ur pussc." Kayson grinned.

"Oh ho ho!" Madilyn blushed as she wet her short and red curly hair.

Madilyn looked down at Kayson, then pointed at his penis.

"Dats ur pwivates?"

"Yeah."

Madilyn blushed again, then covered her mouth.

"Can I touch et?"

"I don care."

Madilyn placed her index finger onto Kayson's penis, then jumped back.

"It feelz like rubber!" Madilyn giggled.

"Can I touch urs?"

Madilyn nodded her head as Kayson placed his index finger under water, placing it in between Madilyn's leg.

"Urs feel warm."

As Kayson scooped a whole bunch of soap on his cheeks, Madilyn glanced out of the window out of the home, staring at the rain.

"I kinda wanna boyfwind, Kaysin."

"U do?" Kayson smiled. "U do wana b my girlfwiend?"

"Yeh but my daddy sed no..." Madilyn sighed.

Madilyn frowned a little bit, shaking her head.

"Y did our pawents gib us away, Kaysin?"

Kayson looked up at Madilyn, takin a deep breath.

"I dunno." Kayson groaned. "Mayb dey got tired of us...."

Madilyn twiddled her fingers, playing with the bubbles a little.

"I miss mommy an daddy..." Madilyn mumbled. "I wana go home."

"Wel, hopefully dey come back and get us." Kayson smiled.

Madilyn smiled and leaned forward, kissing Kayson on his lips. Kayson smiled at her, blushing and holding his stomach.

"Wats wong?" Madilyn asked.

"My stomach feels funny wen u kiss me on da lips." Kayson giggled.

Both Kayson and Madilyn started playing with the bubbles, when Lily walked in.

"Hey!" Lily whined. "I wanna swim!"

"Come in!"

Lily took off her clothes and stepped inside of the large tub. Kayson and Madilyn grabbed a handful of soap, splashing it in Lily's face. Lily giggled as they all started making waves with the water. Abel peeked in the crack of the door, watching the kids laugh and have fun. He scrunched his eyebrows, closing the doors a little bit and staring off into space.