Chapter 3 - Up For Grabs.

The Arab man pulled out a bucket and a sponge, then filled the bucket up with cleanser and water. Afterwards, he placed the bucket on the floor and threw two sponges inside of it.

"Do you girls know how to wipe things off?" The man grunted.

Lily and Madilyn shook their heads, making the man more agitated.

"Ugh. Alright." The man groaned as he crouched down and scrubbed one part on the floor. "Did you see how I just scrubbed that part off?"

"Yesth." Both girls nodded.

"I want you two to scrub all of the dust and dirt off of this kitchen floor." The man growled. "I want it SPOTLESS by the time that I get back, do you understand me?"

"Yesth."

"If I see one spec of dirt on this floor, I will take off my belt and give you one whipping with it!" The man demanded. "Now start working!"

Lily and Madilyn took out the sponges and started cleaning. As Kayson looked up at the man, he sighed and grabbed Iyana.

"After I drop her off to the home across the field, I'm going to show you how to work around here." The man demanded again, talking to Kayson. "Come on."

Kayson and the man walked half of a football field to a home that held two old folks. They agreed that they would watch the baby once the man told him that he "adopted" them. Afterwards, the man walked Kayson over to the farm that held the cows, pigs, chicken, etc. When he walked inside, the man grabbed a bucket on the side and placed it under the cow. He pulled up a crate next to his, smacking it.

"Sit down." The man groaned. "Now."

Kayson sat next to the man, watching him place on some gloves.

"I'm gonna show you how to do this once. If you get it wrong, I'm gonna have you do 3 drills from the Breckenridge's house all the way back to this farm." The man said in a strict tone. "Do you understand me?"

"Yeah."

"I'm gonna show you how to milk a cow. This milk works towards our dinner, so you make sure you do this right." The man said. "Pay attention."

The man showed Kayson how to milk the cow until he got a full bucket of milk. Next, he had Kayson demonstrate to see if he understood it. Kayson grabbed onto the cows udders, squirting milk out of it.

"There you go." The man nodded. "You're already getting the hang of it."

"Is dat it?" Kayson asked. "Am I dun, now?"

"No. What you're going to have to do next, is rake all of these leaves up in this barn." The man said, standing up. "Tomorrow, you're going to learn how to plant your own fruits and vegetables so that you'll never have to starve."

"I dun feel like it." Kayson growled.

The man gave him a serious look, turning to him.

"Did I ask you what you felt like doing?" The man scowled.

Kayson glanced innocently up at him, looking down.

"If you use that tone of back-sass with me again, I'll have you rakin' those leaves from the stick coming out of your ass!" The man growled. "Don't you ever disobey my orders, do you understand?"

Kayson nodded his head, watching the man grab the shovel and head out to the farm.

"Fuckin' Americans..." The man growled.

As Kayson prepared to grab the rake, the cow made a noise with his lips. When Kayson looked up at him, he seen the cow moving his neck around in his small cage. Kayson walked up to the cow, standing on his crate.