Chapter 41 - Wits End.

Abel gave Kayson a serious look, aggressively sticking his fork into his lasagna.

"What do you mean, Kayson?" Abel growled.

"I mean what I asked."

Abel was getting heated and Kayson could see it in his eyes. He swallowed his food, scrunching his eyebrows at her.

"Don't you think that's a little too soon to be married?" Abel asked.

"What do you mean, dad?"

"Well you've only known the girl for three months."

"I don't even know the girls that you bring to the table, dad!" Kayson scowled. "What do you mean?"

Abel banged on the table, startling the kids like he always did.

"No, Kayson."

"Why not, Dad?" Kayson groaned. "You just said that it was fine two seconds ago!"

"She's an American."

"I'm an American, Dad!" Kayson growled.

"You are not marrying that redhead hillbilly freckled face American breed bitch, do you hear me!" Abel scowled. "I said no!"

Kayson scrunched his eyebrows at him, giving him an angry look.

"Don't you dare disrespect her in that crass manner." Kayson whispered to Abel.

Abel's eyes widened at him as Kayson kept his eyes right on his father.

"Who the hell are you talking to?"

"I'm talking to you." Kayson growled at him. "Don't you disrespect her like that, dad. I'm not joking."

Unexpectedly, Abel struck Kayson in the face with his fist, causing him to fall back in his seat. Lily got up and rushed next to Kayson, wailing out loud in a scared tone.

"Stop, Dad!" Iyana screamed as she cradled Kayson. "Stop!"

"I want you to do the dishes tonight, Kayson. Iyana, you go upstairs and get ready for bed."

As Iyana looked at Kayson's bloody nose, Abel glanced at Iyana and snapped his fingers, pointing upstairs.

"Now, Iyana!" Abel yelled.

Iyana jumped up and scurried upstairs. Abel stood over Kayson as he wiped his nose, squinting his eyes shut in pain.

"You wanna act like a woman, you'll be treated like one. Do these damn dishes." Abel growled. "If you disobey me again Kayson, it'll be worse. That's not a threat, either. It's a guarantee."

While Kayson was catching hell, Lily was far from it. For once, she got a taste of what being somewhat of a celebrity is like. Since Asha hadn't clarified with the media that Lily was actually alive, no one paid attention to her as they shopped. In the mall, the screams of people glancing at Asha as she walked through the mall with her large group of bodyguards. A few people inside of the mall winded up getting escorted and kicked out of the mall. Overall, Lily spent $4000 on clothes, jewelry, cell phone cases, make-up, and more. She bought almost all of the items she laid eyes on inside of the girly stores. Ha. Anyway, after her and Asha shopped, they walked out of the mall, only to be bombarded with more paparazzi.

"Asha!" A crowd of people screamed as people rushed as close to her as she could.

"Hey guys!" Asha waved as she cupped the top of her eyes, shielding herself from the constant flashes of the camera.

"What you buy, Ash?"

"Nice concert!"

"Are you gonna do a feature with Beyonce like you planned?"

"Sorry guys but we have to get home!" Asha said as her and Lily squeezed into her limo. "Bye!"

As her security shut their door, Asha and Lily panted in exhaustion. As people crowded around her window, Lily shook her head and glanced at Asha.

"How do you do this everyday?" Lily giggled.

"Man." Asha laughed, looking away. "It's been almost 7 years and I'm still not used to it."

Of course, some of these pictures were going to be all over magazines. After a long day of shopping, they expected to go home and relax. However, they were wrong. When they arrived home, they noticed that there were a bunch of people that were standing around the gates of her 20 million dollar home. Asha scrunched her eyebrows, shaking her head and sitting up.

"No, no, no, no, no." Asha mumbled. "Twan, how the hell did they find my home?"

"I'm not sure!" Asha's bodyguard answered as he looked outside. "Hm."

Lily thought about it. She took pictures of Asha's home and placed them on her IG. Lily placed a small smile on her face, giving Asha a sad look.

"Uh, I put pictures of me on Pictogram." Lily said in a nervous tone. "I was bragging on you. Heh."

"Oh nooooooo, Lily. You can't do that!" Asha whined. "Do you know how crazy the media is these days? They'll find celebrities anywhere!"

"Sorry." Lily mumbled.

"It's okay." Asha grinned, rubbing her hair. "I love you, anyway."

For the paparazzi, Asha winded up having officers escort them off scene. I gotta be honest, that was pretty hilarious. As for Madilyn, she was catching hell from her parents, just like Kayson. And today, it would wind up getting to a new level of tragic.

When Madilyn arrived home, her father was sitting on the couch. He had his arms folded, giving her a serious look. Madilyn froze, slowly shutting the door behind her.

"Hi?"

As her "siblings" ran around the home, Madilyn's father glanced at the kids.

"Shah and Kayla, go to your rooms!" The man demanded.

As the little girls ran into their rooms, Madilyn's father shut the door behind them. He turned to Madilyn, walking slowly up to her.

"Stan called me and told me what you tried to do yesterday." Her father growled.

Madilyn's heart started to race. She looked down, explaining herself away.

"He raped me! I don't want to marry him!" Madilyn scowled. "I don't want to look at him, talk to him, nothi-"

Madilyn's father smacked Madilyn in the face with all his might, watching her fall onto the ground. He slowly walked around her as Madilyn covered her face, bawling lowly.

"That's your damn husband, Madilyn! You're supposed to have sex!" Her father growled. "You will do everything and anything he says! No excuses! Go to bed!"

It was at this point where Madilyn determined that enough was enough.

As midnight crept about, Madilyn waited until everyone went to bed. When midnight came about, Madilyn put her curly and vibrant red hair into a bun, placed a cap that she borrowed from Kayson over her head, placed on some gloves, and placed on her fathers robe. As she made her way into her parents room, she grabbed the shotgun that they used to hunt deer. Madilyn crept into her parents room and snuck by the bed, looking over her parents as they slept. Madilyn teared up and tucked in her lips, aiming the shotgun at her fathers head.

*BLAM*

The ear-shattering blast of the shotgun rumbled the room as her fathers brains exploded throughout the room. Madilyn squinted her eyes shut and wailed out loud, crying in euphoria. Her mother woke up and started screaming as Madilyn pointed the shotgun at her mother, blowing her head off as well. As her mom flew off of the bed, Madilyn walked over to her to see if she was still alive. The sound of her mother trying to breathe, soon silenced as the light faded out of her eyes. Madilyn leaned to the side and started wailing and screaming, crying her eyes out. She'd just committed her first murder. A DOUBLE murder. Afterwards, Madilyn dropped everything, and crept out of the window of the home. She felt sorry for her sisters, but she couldn't worry about that right now. She had to get out of there.

The question is, where was she going to go?