Chapter 14 - Space and Gaps.

Asha brought Q upstairs into another guest room that was next to Asha's. Asha then peeked into her grandmothers room, giving off a blank look. Asha's mother's side of the family was white, so her grandmother was white. Asha's other half was black. In her grandmother's room, sat a large breathing machine with a bunch of medication on the dresser.

She was sick. Not from any disease, but from old age.

"Grandma?"

"Yes, sweetie?"

"This is my friend Q." Asha smiled as Q peeked from behind her. "This is the boy who's going to be staying with us for the next 2 days."

Asha's grandmother squinted her eyes at Q, then smiled.

"You one of us, eh?" Her grandmother smiled, referring to her being white.

"Yes ma'am, I am." Q laughed.

"We're going out to eat, grandma." Asha said. "Do you want something?"

"No thanks." Her grandmother smiled. "You just have fun with your boyfriend, okay?"

"Oh no no no, grams." Asha chuckled. "This is my best friend."

"Shieetttt I wish." Q scoffed under his breath.

Asha nudged Q, giving him a strict look before looking back at her grandmother.

"We'll be back later, grandma." Asha smiled as she grabbed Q's keys. "You ready, Q?"

"You know it." Q nodded as he made his way downstairs.

Meanwhile, Isaiah was planning on checking up on Tyler at the mental home. He sold a quick $1000 for a larger amount of cocaine, so this would settle for the bills. Still, he wasn't sure about going to Saudi Arabia. He was pretty sure that the kids were dead.

Until.....

*RING!*

Isaiah raced over to his cell phone and glanced at the number. It wasn't recognizable, but this wasn't new for him, especially when someone was trying to make a buy.

"Hello?" Isaiah answered in a confused tone.

"Daddy?"

Isaiah's heart jumped. Everything in his hands dropped out of his grips as he stood up, tearing up immediately. Isaiah knew that it couldn't be.........

"Kayson?" Isaiah gasped as tears trickled out of his eyes.

"I need hewp, daddy!" Kayson wailed as tears fell out of his eyes. "I wana go home!"

"Kayson!" Isaiah gasped again as he placed his hands on his head and started pacing back and forth. "Where are you?"

"I dunno...." Kayson stuttered. "Da man got me here. Abel!"

"Who's Abel, Kays?" Isaiah panted as he grabbed his shotgun out of the closet. "I'll come get you right now!"

"We in da place with a lot of gwass and stuff....." Kayson cried. "Pease com get me daddy! Abel is mean!"

"Wer mommy go?" Lily chanted from behind Kayson, saying a statement that she always said when she was looking for Asha.

Isaiah's eyes widened as he stood there, speechless and in disbelief.

"Is tha..............is that Lily?"

"Wer u at, daddy?" Kayson whined. "I wana go home!"

"Where's Iyana?" Isaiah asked. "Your baby sister?"