Bringing you back

A/n: Heyyyy guys how are you? Well I hope you're all great because the next chapter is my LEEEEEEEEEMMMMMOOOOONNNNN ❤️💖😘😍😱❤️💖i just wanted to take a second to tell you that you guys make me so happy I love you all!!! 😍😘❤️.
So that is it lets get into it❣
.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Yuu's P.O.V

I woke up with a smile on my face.

Today was the day when we were going to rescue Mika and convince him to join us in the battle against the vampires. As hard as that was going to be, I would have my current family there to support me.I got out of bed and changed into my uniform.

As soon as I was done I went out of my room and knocked on the room next to
mine,Shinoa's room. I heard a 'come in' and I turned the knob and opened the door.

I went in and saw her fixing her hair in front of her mirror.I went up behind her and sniffed her luscious, lavender locks . She always smelled so good.... I'll never get tired of smelling her sweet scent....I leaned in her ear and whispered

"You don't need to fix it to look beautiful....."

I put my hands on her shoulders and she shivered a bit. I leaned closer and placed a kiss on her cheek. I saw her blush and I stood back. I smiled and walked in front of her, so that I could stand between her and the mirror.

"Y-yuu-San what are you doing?"
I brought my hand to her cheek, making her look at me directly in the eyes, and making her blush.

I ran my thumb over her cheeks, and then began running it over her soft, pink lips. This made her blush even more. I smiled seeing her blush, she looked so beautiful with her hair down.

I loved seeing how I was the only one who could make her blush and act this.I took my thumb of off her lips and leaned down so that our lips were nearly touching.

I whispered against her lips.
"Shinoa don't be so formal, we are dating after all... Call me Yuu..."

"But Yuu-sa-"
I cut her short by meeting her lips in a sweet kiss.

I pulled away and whispered against her lips once more
"Y-U-U."
I said stressing every syllable in my name.

"Y-yes, Yuu..."
She said, clearly embarrassed.
I smiled.

"Good girl, do you want another kiss?"
I offered with a grin

She just started at her feet,in embarrassment while slowly nodding her head.
I once again pulled her head up to look at me, I looked into her eyes before closing my eyes and leaning in.

I connected our lips and felt butterflies start to flutter in my stomach. I kissed her softly and slowly, wanting to cherish the feeling of having her close, having her love close, and knowing that she loved me as much as I did.

I pulled away and grabbed her hand.
"Come on the others are probably waiting for us to have breakfast, we shouldn't keep them waiting."

Shinoa's P.O.V

He connected our lips once more and I felt sparks fly. I felt butterflies in my stomach, and I felt a rush of excitement. I never want this feeling to end, I never want to let him go.

It's like every time we kiss I swear I can fly.
(A/N: who can guess what song this is from?)

He pulled away and grabbed my hand

"Come on the others are probably waiting for us to have breakfast, we shouldn't keep them waiting."

We headed out of my room to the kitchen holding each other's hand.
Today was the day when we were going to rescue Mika-San.