Preparations-Wed

Aqua's POV:
After that situation thing, I decided to just walk where ever I want in the school without giving a care in the world. It was 5 more minutes until we switched classes anyway.

I sighed. When will this school day be over?

I wonder what Scarlett is up to now. Probably beating someone up....
She's always up to no good anyway.

I sat on the bench in the hallway and dug my face in my palms. It's frustrating.

Saturday is our final fight.
I thought over and over again.
We're by ourselves.

But of course we can't depend on others forever.

Now that I'm here alone, I realized that I felt bad for Kane. You know, leaving him like that. He didn't know what was happening in my life. I didn't want to get him in danger...especially when he can't protect himself.

I glanced at the time. It was past 7 minutes.

I slid down the stairs and stood in front of Music class.
_______________________
~After School~
"Scarrrrleetttttttt" Rachel whined, dragging her feet on the ground. "My leg hurtttttssss. Carry meeeeeeee."

Scarlett rolled her eyes, hunched down, and let Rachel cling to her back.

She stood up with no effort at all and started walking.

It was quite surprising since Rachel was the heaviest out of all of us.

Elena stumbled on the ground. "My leg hurts toooo. SCARLETT CARRY ME."

"No can do. Two people can't fit on my back. Go ask Aqua."
I shook my head furiously before she could ask me.

Elena made pouty lips and wide eyes at Scarlett.
"Y'all seriously annoying. 20 bucks." She said and Elena jumped in her arms and nodded happily.

So now Scarlett walked with a person on her back and a person resting on her arms. WITHOUT EFFORT AT ALL AGAIN.
How the fuck?

I can't even drag one.
I needa call America's Got Talent right now.
I totally forgot she could lift that heavy 2,000 pound weapon.

Fire element totally gave her an unfair advantage.

Since the car was parked far away, the only thing Rachel and Elena could do was complain about their feet.

We got into the car to drive to Jenny's house. The only person who had a license and knew how to not kill a person was yes, Jenny, believe it or not. A crazy girl has responsibilities too.

"Scarlett...remember..when we finish training, we're gonna have a sleepover at your house." I nudged her and her eyes lit red.
"Don't remind me." She grumbled.

A familiar house stood in front of us as Jenny opened the door.

She looked to the right. "My parents went on their trip. Their car is gone." I nodded as she finally got the lock open.

On the table was a note written:
We're off honey! Call us if you need us, we have food in the fridge! Make something for our guests if you want to too! Oh, and don't trash the house. We'll be back Monday morning!

With love,
Your father and mother

Jenny smiled at the paper.
"The basement is all yours." She said.
We quickly rushed down as she shove more cookies in her mouth and grinned broadly at the taste.