Married

"Niall, you need to lighten up. She wouldn't like it if you arrived with that face on." Liam advises Niall as he's getting ready by his dresser for the ceremony.

Niall's eyelids lowered, "How can i lighten up if im going to a wedding, where that ass is going to take my girl as his wife?" he asks unemotionally.

Liam exhales, shakes his head.

"You need to show her that you still care. You both are still friends you know." he informs.

Niall grunts turning away from him. Liam was right, Niall should be happy for her. But he isn't, its impossible.

"I wanted us to stay together until the day i die. And this is what i get." he blinks his tears away, unable to cry infront of his friend.

He sighs, " That could've been me.."

Liam bite his bottom lip and patted his shoulder. The bells began to ring. He looked over at Niall who had his hands into fists.

Liam"Niall??"

He ignored him and ran out of the room and into the church. Everyone looked at him, but he could care less. He walked up to your soon-to-be-husband and started to throw punches at him, yelling at him to leave.

Harry"Niall !!!"

Louis"Don't just stand there!!"

Both, Harry and Louis tried to get Niall off of him.

Once they were about to, you walked through the doors with your dad and saw what was going on. Your eyes started to become watery and you ran out. Not wanting to see Niall ever again.