Thirty

*Sang Jae's P.O.V*

"IJE WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WA-WA-WAKE UP!"

I groaned in annoyance and rolled over to the other side of my bed and covered my face with my pillow.

"Sang Jae~ wakeu up~!"

"Hajima~ leave me alone!" I mumbled since it's the morning and I don't feel like shouting.

"Come on~ you have to wakeu up! It's time for practice! Well for us, but you have to watch us! Pleaseu!"

"Ugh."

I sat up properly then looked at Seungkwan to be surprised that every member was there, even the girls, kneeling.

"What...time is it?" I asked looking at them strangely.

"It's 10:10 babo." Soonyoung said then kissed my lips.

"Goodmorning eonni!" The girls chorused.

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

"Uhm...eonni we just did?" Soo Ah asked confused.

"No I meant like-"

"Babo just shut up and get up to eat. We'll be practicing by the time you'll finish." Soonyoung said walking away after giving me another kiss, but on the forehead.

Everyone started leaving one by one and I just stared at them confused. I was about to stand up when Seungcheol hyung came back popping his head in the doorway.

"Oh yeah. I forgot to tell you. You'll be joining the competition too."

I sat there with a blank face thinking of what he just said. When the thing that he said has processed in my head I stood up quickly and ran after him shouting.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT HYUNG!?"

"I SAID YOU'LL BE JOINING-"

" YES I HEARD THAT BUT-"

"THEN WHY ARE YOU ASKING IF YOU KNOW-"

"I MEANT WAS WHY AM I JOINED IN THE COMPETITION!?"

"WILL THE BOTH OF YOU SHATAP AND TALK PROPERLY!? ITS NOT LIKE YOU TWO ARE FAR AWAY FROM EACH OTHER!"

Seungcheol hyung and I looked at Jisoo hyung shocked. He never shout at us.

"Hyung, you just..." Minghao started.

"Yes, I know. I'm sorry, it's just...I'm really hungry right now and I just realised that we didn't have any food left in the fridge."

"Mwo!? We don't have any food left!?" Mingyu shouted then running off to the fridge.

"ANDWAE! THIS IS NOT HAPPENING! PEOPLE WE NEED TO FIND FOOD! ESPECIALLY CHICKEN!" Mingyu shouted running back to us and shaking Wonwoo roughly.

"Yah, yah, yah! Mingyu stop hurting Wonwoo!" Seungcheol said pulling Mingyu away from Wonwoo.

"Well, we could just go shopping right?" Eun Hee asked.

The girls and I nodded our heads agreeing with Eun Hee. The boys have each other looks before sighing.

"Look, we can't help it but whenever we see meat or anything. We'll start getting wild." Jeonghan hyung said.

"Waeyo?" I asked getting curious.

"It's because...we only just go out to buy groceries when we don't have any food left and that's when we're all really hungry." Jisoo hyung continued.

The girls and I looked at each other then shook our heads.

"Okay! So, us girls, we'll be the one going out to buy groceries okay?" I said pointing the girls.