Forty-Seven

*Soonyoung's P.O.V*

We just arrived from the place near when the girls got taken and the mansion is not that huge but it's big.

I looked around and saw that there are many guards around. I looked back to see the others and looked up to see other guards with us.

Mrs. Choi is right, there are guards who are with us and guards that's guarding Jinki.

"Okay, just as planned." Seungcheol hyung said and we all nodded.

Jaebum hyung's group went on the left side and Namjoon hyung's group on the right. And now, we'll just have to wait for the signal.

The other guards went with both groups and the ready are with us silently waiting.

"Guys!" Jihoon whispered shouted.

"Wae?" Wonwoo asked.

"I can hear Hye Jin! I can speak to her!"

"What?" I asked and tried to speak to Sang Jae but no response.

"I can hear what Eun Hee is thinking." Chan said and Hansol and Seungcheol hyung nodded their heads.

"I think they're also planning to escape." Hansol explained while listening to their conversation.

"Then why can't I listen to Sang Jae!?" I growled making the others shush me.

"Jinki probably only made Sang Jae close her thoughts." Jeonghan hyung said.

"What an idiot." Wonwoo replied.

"He should've closed even Hye Jin's since she's a wolf too and she can literally just send a message to all the wolves." Mingyu facepalmed.

"Babo-ya." Jihoon whispered sounding angry.

I looked around and saw the others going inside, meaning they've probably knocked down some of the guards they have outside guarding the mansion.

"Aigoo, aigoo, aigoo."

A voice suddenly was heard through the mansion. And minutes later, Jaebum and Namjoon hyung's group were tossed outside.

"Hyungs!" We all shouted.

"You should all know that- is that..? Ohohoho! Hello, your highnesses."

"Jinki! Where is our daughter and her friends!?" Mr. Choi shouted.

"Let go of our daughter and her friends now before you get hurt Jinki." Mrs. Lee shouted.

"Me? Get hurt? I think that's impossible."

"Eomma! Appa!"

"SANG JAE!" I shouted.

"HELP!"

We heard Sang Jae asking for help and the others too. But what got me angry is when Jinki slapped her.

"How dare you slap her!?" I shouted my whole body getting hot from anger.

"Why not? What are you gonna do? Cry? Ask for help? Look for Mommy? Oh wait, you don't have one." Jinki laughs.

"That's it." I whispered to myself.

"Soonyoung where are you going?" Seungcheol hyung asked.

"To get Sang Jae back." I answered.

I couldn't take it anymore, I can hear her cries so loudly it's making me insane. I want to hold her quickly.

I turned to myself wolf form and ran through the doors, fighting off whoever is in my way. I need to get Sang Jae out, before she gives birth.