(Seven)Eleven

*Eun Hee's P.O.V*

"Eun Hee! Hye Jin! Rae Seok! Soo Ah! Ireu na! You have school today! Ppali! Or you'll be late for school! It's your first day! I'll be walking you guys to school arasseo!?" I heard Sang Jae eonni shout to every room.

"Argh! Why do we even have school?" I grunted rolling over my bed to stand up but failed when I strangled myself with my blanket.

"Oh, I don't know, maybe to study?" Sang Jae eonni said sarcastically while helping me get up.

"Argh! Are the other eonni's awake?"

"The other 'eonni's' your talking about are now getting ready for school and you should too!" Sang Jae eonni explained pushing me to the bathroom to get ready.

I just groaned and did my morning routine. Wash my face, brush my teeth, put my uniform on and fix my hair. I didn't bother taking a shower since I already did before going to bed.

After getting ready for 30 minutes I went straight to the kitchen skipping with a smile plastered on my face and I saw the others on the table eating.

"You look happy for the first day of school. Is there a reason why?" Soo Ah eonni said smirking.

"A-aniyo eonni! I'm just happy to see my friends again!" I said to them but mentally slapped myself when I realised I don't actually have friends in school. Except for Hye Jin eonni, Soo Ah eonni and Rae Seok eonni. Well I consider a particular someone my friend, but I'm not saying who it is.

"Yah! What friends? We are only your friends at school! Except Sang Jae eonni since she doesn't go to school." Rae Seok eonni said rolling her eyes at me.

"Well...I'll just eat. I'm hungry. Heh." I said blushing a little bit.

*Sang Jae's P.O.V*

We were now walking to school, well I was walking them to school. The school was pretty close, we could just walk to school and home. We walked for 20-25 minutes until we reached the school. The school was pretty big, I looked around the school to see different types of groups of teenagers.

"Well, eonni, we're here. Do you want to go inside and look around the school?" Hye Jin asked.

"Sure! I'd love to look what the schools inside looks like!" I said jumping up and down like a 5 year old.

We walked around the school until the bell rang. We all separted going on our own ways, but I was walking with Eun Hee to her class, since her class is just near the schools gates. I was about to say goodbye to Eun Hee when I noticed her looking at something...or someone in particular.

I followed where she was looking at and I saw a boy with a green hair, probably her age and also has a...is that a duck butt hair style? I smirked to myself when I noticed that the boy with a duck butt hair started walking to Eun Hee.

"Annyeong Eun Hee-ah! Long time no see! And talk! Why haven't you replied to my messages? I've been texting you nonstop! But you still haven't replied! Did something happened? Can I ask what it is?" Boy with a duck butt hair asked, completely ignoring my presence.

'Somethings different with this boy, he has the scent of a vampire and wolf.' I thought to myself.

I faked cough to get their attention and it worked.

"Oh! Annyeonghaseyo! Mianhaeyo, I didn't see you there." Duck butt boy said bowing.

"Gwaenchanayo! I was going to stop you from talking a while ago but you looked really worried for Eun Hee so I didn't bother!" I said laughing a bit.

"Chan-ah, this is Sang Jae eonni." Eun Hee said pointing towards me.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Lee Sang Jae ibnida, isib ssalieyo." I introduced myself and bowed 90 degrees.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Lee Chan ibnida, sibpal ssalieyo." Duck butt- Chan introduced and bowed 90 degrees.

"Oh! Your only 1 year older than Eun Hee-ah!!" I said jumping up and down but soon stop when I saw them looking at me weirdly.

"You guys should go inside, I think you both are really late." I said pushing them both to their class. I was about to leave when someone reached out for my hoodie. I stopped on my tracks to turn around to see Chan.

"Sang Jae noona, you have a scent of a wolf, are you one?" Chan asked and I nodded my head smiling.

"Are you the royal princess? Because your scent tells me otherwise." Chan said looking at me, about to kneel down but I stopped him before he could get down on his knees.

"Yeah I am, but you really don't have to get down on your knees, since we're here in the human world. And I'm also guessing that your a half vampire half wolf?" I asked but I already knew the answer. He nodded his head smiling.

"It's nice meeting you Chan-ah, now you should get back to class before you get into so much trouble." I explained to him shooing him away. He slightly bowed his head and waved. I did the same before walking out the school.

I took my phone out to know what time it was, 9:30. I was about to put my phone away but I suddenly bumped into someone.

"Oh! Mianhaeyo! I didn't look where I was going! Gwaenchanayo?" Someone asked stretching out his hand to help me up. I took his hand and stood up.

"Seungkwan? Hansol?/ Sang Jae? Sang Jae noona?" We all said at the same time.

"What are you doing here?" Seungkwan asked.

"I walked my friends here since they all still go to school. What are you doing here?" I asked back. I then noticed only Hansol was wearing a uniform and not Seungkwan.

"Oh! I always walk with Hansol going to school." Seungkwan explains.

"Well, it's nice seeing you again Sang Jae noona, but I have to go I'm late." After Hansol said those he ran to go to his classroom.

"So, since you're here. We're going to hangout for awhile. Kaja!" Seungkwan said pulling me with him walking away from school.

I just laughed and let him pull me along. I don't really want to walk home alone anyways.

~~~~~~~

Heh :3 I also added Chan <3

Please vote and comment!
감사합니다!
ありがとう!
XOXO!

~ Edited ~