Nine(muses)

*Sang Jae's P.O.V*

"AAAHHHHH!!"

I fell off my bed after hearing someone shout so early in the morning. After getting up, I ran to where I heard the scream came from. Hye Jin, Rae Seok and I went to Eun Hee's room at the same time and was greeted by Soo Ah's screaming.

"EUN HEE! WHERES THE SNAKE!? OMG! I THINK ITS MISSING! DON'T TELL ME ITS SOMEWHERE HERE IN THE HOUSE CRAWLING EVERYWHERE!! AND STOP LAUGHING!" Soo Ah shouted at Eun Hee who was laughing on her bed.

"Yah! Soo Ah! It's just in the tank! Why can't you look at it properly first before screaming and waking everyone up! You probably even woke up our neighbours! And Eun Hee stop laughing!" I ranted glaring at the both of them.

"Mianhaeyo eonni." Eun Hee said with a 'V' sign.

"B-but...it's gone. Like gone! Look! There's no snake in the tank!" Soo Ah explained pointing  at the tank.

Hye Jin, Rae Seok and I looked at each other and went to the tank where the snake was.

"Soo Ah eonni..aish jinjja babo! The snakes skin colour is green and there's a lot of grass and leaves in the tank so it's probably hiding." Rae Seok explained while looking at the tank and then turned to look at Soo Ah with a red face.

"Oh jinjja? Heh. Mian yeorobeon." Soo Ah said holding out a 'V' sign and ran out of the room still shouting sorry to all of us.

"Well I'm going back to sleep goodnight...morning." I said and walked away towards my room.

I was about to lay down when I heard a 'hiss' sound coming from my blanket. I slowly walked towards it and lifted up my blanket to see Nigel.

"Oh. Hello Nigel, what are you doing here? I thought you were in your tank?" Wait why am I talking to a snake?

"AAAHHHHH!! EONNI! NIGEL IS MISSING!"

"Oh! I guess that was Eun Hee. Come here I have to give you back." I said looking at Nigel.

"OMO! I THOUGHT IT WAS IN THE TANK? EUN HEE YOU ARE SO DEAD IF I FIND HIM SOMEWHERE NEAR ME!!"

"And that one was probably Soo Ah-ssi." I said shaking my head.

I picked up Nigel from my bed and went to Eun Hee's room to find a crying Eun Hee on the bed with Soo Ah standing on top of Eun Hee. I looked around and saw Hye Jin and Rae Seok facepalmed at the same time. I just chuckled at them.

"Yah! Hajima! Here! Nigel was in my room. I don't know how he got there though." I said to everyone. They soon stopped and looked at me. Eun Hee ran to me to hug me and took Nigel from me.

"Kamsahabnida eonni! Now that I think about it. I forgot to close the lid last night so it must have crawled out and went to your room!" Eun Hee explained looking at everyone with a guilty face, especially at Soo Ah who was fuming with anger. But soon relaxed when I looked at her as if telling her to calm down and get off the bed.

"But why your room eonni? Well I don't care, just make sure to always close the lid Eun Hee-yah." Soo Ah said sighing and looking at Eun Hee.

"Ne eonni. Mianhaeyo yeorobeon."

"Gwaenchana. Just put Nigel back and wash your hands then go straight to the kitchen I'm cooking today." I explained to them. They all nodded their heads and proceeded what they were doing before the shouting happened, which was sleep.

"Yah! Didn't I tell to go straight to the kitchen?" I asked all of them, stopping them from going any further.

"Argh! Five minutes more eonni." Hye Jin said and they all went straight to their own rooms.

I just shook my head and went straight to the kitchen and washed my hands then took out five eggs with five sausages and five hams and started cooking.

'I should really learn how to cook different types of foods now.' I thought to myself, feeling guilty because I could only cook eggs with sausage and ham.

"Eonni, what are you cooking?" Someone asked from behind me, I looked behind me and saw Rae Seok sitting down on one of the chairs.

"Oh. I'm cooking an egg, a ham and sausages." I listed and then looked at her but to only see her sleeping on the table. I chuckled to myself and just continued cooking.

"Hye Jin-ah! Eun Hee-ah! Soo Ah! Get up and eat your breakfast! Rae Seok-ah! Ireu na!" I shouted at them so they could wake up and get down.

I heard them getting down the stairs, oh right, our house is like two storey so yeah. And walked to the kitchen, they all sat in their own spots and started eating.

"Are we really this quiet whenever we eat?" Rae Seok asked to no one in particular since we were busy eating.

"I guess we are."

We finished eating and the four of them went to the living room to watch something, while I wash the dishes. I soon finished washing the dishes and joined them to the living room, only to see them watching a horror movie. I sat beside Eun Hee who was holding Nigel.

"Since when did you get Nigel?" I asked Eun Hee.

"Just seconds ago." Eun Hee said while looking at the tv.

A few seconds later someone's phone started ringing and Rae Seok stood up to get her phone.

*Rae Seok's P.O.V*

"Yeoboseo?"

"Rae Seok-ah! *sniffs* can you come to the hospital? Something happened." I heard my mom say on the phone.

"Mwo? W-what happened?"

"It's grandma, she slipped while walking to the kitchen and she bumped her head on the table hard and she's now at the hospital. She lost a lot of blood and she needs a blood transferring and we need you."

"Okay I'm coming there." I ended the call when mom told me the address of the hospital.

"Rae Seok-ah eodiekayeo?" Sang Jae eonni asked.

"I'm going to the hospital, my grandma slipped and she lost a lot of blood and she needs blood transferring." I said in a hurry.

"I'm coming with you." Sang Jae eonni said.

"Me too!" Eun Hee said.

"Me three!" Soo Ah eonni said.

"Me four!" Hye Jin said.

I just nodded my head and we all walked outside, waiting for a bus or taxi to come. We didn't care if we were wearing our pyjamas.

"You know, I think we should buy a car." I heard Eun Hee said. We all nodded our head agreeing to what she said.

"But didn't we use a car when we went to the beach?" Eun Hee asked.

"Yeah, but that's our neighbour's car. I just borrowed it." Soo Ah said shrugging her shoulders.

A bus came and we all went inside. People were looking at us but we didn't care. We soon came to the hospital and I rushed to go to the counter.

"Where's-" I didn't get to finish what I was saying when someone interrupted me.

"Rae Seok-ah!" I turned around to find my mom walking towards me crying.

"Eomma!" I ran to her and hugged her and we both started crying.

"W-where's ahjumma eomma?" I asked her.

She didn't say anything and just walked me to the room where Baekhyun ahjumma was. I looked behind me to see my friends standing there and I looked at them as if saying to follow us. They nodded their heads and followed eomma and I.

~~~~~~~

Yes! Baekhyun is Rae Seok's ahjumma. I'm sorry hahah xD I ran out of ideas. And I'm sure you'd know who Rae Seok's ahjussi is ;) I decide putting Rae Seok's pov since she's not really mentioned that much and I decided to put drama with her pov. I'm Sorry sorry~~ *dances to SuJu's sorry sorry* okay bye!

Please vote and comment!
감사합니다!
ありがとう!
XOXO!

~ Edited ~