(Up)Ten(tion)

*Sang Jae's P.O.V*

Hye Jin, Eun Hee, Soo Ah and I are waiting outside the hospital room where Rae Seok and her family are. We've been waiting for three hours now and it's getting late. We haven't eaten lunch yet and I think Rae Seok's family haven't yet too.

"Eonni, I'm tired~" Eun Hee said yawning.

"You can sleep for a little bit and then I'll just wake you up arasseo?" I asked her putting her head on my shoulders.

"Arasseo eonni."

After another 1 hour of waiting, Hye Jin and Soo Ah are snoring next to me. My eyes started getting heavy and I closed my eyes for a bit and the next thing I know, I'm off to dreamland.

*Rae Seok's P.O.V*

I already did the blood transferring and the doctor said that she would wake up soon, maybe tomorrow. I'm now inside with my parents waiting for ahjumma to wake up.

"Rae Seok-ah, you should go home and take your friends home, I'm sure they're tired too, with all the waiting and all." My mom told me.

"Okay, but call me tomorrow if she wakes up." I said giving them a small smile. I bid goodbye to my family and went outside to see my friends all snoring loudly. I looked around to see if there's anyone, but there was none, just them.

"Sang Jae eonni, Soo Ah eonni, Hye Jin-ah, Eun Hee-ah. Ireu na." I said shaking them a little bit. Sang Jae eonni jumped up and made the three collapse to each other.

'My friends are so weird.' I said to myself giggling.

"Rae Seok-ah! How's your grandma? Is she alright? Are you alright? Are your family alright? What time is it? OMO! It's 7:30! Have you eaten? Are you hungry? Should we get some food? I can get some food for us! What about your parents? Are they hungry? I can buy food for them -- "

"Eonni! Eonni! Gwaenchanayo! My mom told me to go home and take a rest, she even told me that you guys should also take a rest too since you've been waiting here outside. I'm sure you haven't too right?" I asked eonni laughing a bit because she has a drool on her right side of the face while the others are still heavily sleeping.

"A-aniyo, I'm not hungry." After Sang Jae eonni said that, her stomach growled, telling me that she's really hungry. There also came a growl from the three who are now half-awake, holding their stomachs.

"Rae Seok-ah!" They said in unison.

"Gwaenchana!" I interrupted them before they could say or ask anything.

"Rae Seok-ah. You can borrow my car, here are the keys." My brother, Sehun, said and tossed me the keys.

"Be careful okay! We'll be staying here with eomma and appa." My other brother, Kai, said and pat me on the shoulders. I waved them goodbye and turned to look at my friends and asked,

"Okay, who knows how to drive?" I asked them. But nobody raised their hands. I groaned in frustration and told them to wait for me outside the building. They did what I told them and I went inside to ask Kai if he can drive us home.

"Kai oppa! Can you drive us home? None of us can drive. Heh." I said and he just nodded his head meaning okay.

Kai and I walked outside to see my friends half sleeping while standing up. Kai and I chuckled at them and we woke them up.

We soon got home and I bid goodbye to Kai. As he drove away. I walked inside the house to find my friends all piled up on the couch. I silently laughed at them. I walked towards my room and think about what's going to happen to grandma tomorrow. I closed my eyes for a bit and soon fell onto a deep sleep.

*Sang Jae's P.O.V*

'Why is it that something is on top of me?' I asked myself. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Eun Hee on top of me, Hye Jin on top of Eun Hee and Soo Ah on top of Hye Jin. I rolled my eyes when I remembered what happened last night when we came home.

"Yah! Ireu na! Ppali! You guys are heavy and I swear if you don't wake up and get off of me I'm taking your phones away from you for 1 month." I threatened them.

"I'm up! I'm up!"

"Thank you! Now help me up!"

But nobody helped me because they went straight to their rooms and locked the door. I just sighed to myself and helped myself to get up. Once I did I quickly went to Rae Seok's room to find her. But I only saw a note on top of her nightstand.

Sang Jae eonni.. I know it would be you, because I just do.

My eomma called this morning at 8:30 and she told me that my grandma is awake, so I quickly went to the hospital. I didn't bother waking you up because you all look dead like literally. I'll tell you about it when I get home. And don't bother going after me. I also made breakfast for you guys. A way of saying thank you for staying up, more like sleeping at the hospital waiting for me. Also mian because you didn't get to eat lunch and dinner. I'll be back as soon as possible.

Rae Seok (bæ)

'8:30?' I asked myself. I looked at the clock and it was 10:10 am I put back the letter on the night stand, silently cursing at Rae Seok for not waking me up and not letting me go with her.

I went to the girls room to tell them to wake up but nobody listen.

'Ahh! I know what to do!' I said to myself smirking.

I went to my room to get a a piece of paper and folded it into half and then another half. I then went to Eun Hee's room opening the door with my almighty paper. I stick the paper to the door [A/N : look at the media to know what I mean, I'm sorry I'm not good at explaining :3] and then 'click' it had opened.

"Get out now! Or you won't be able to eat breakfast!" I threatened her. She looked at me shocked, probably because of how I opened the door when it was locked. I just smirked at her and did the same to the others.

I left them there dumbfounded while I went straight to the kitchen eating the food tht Rae Seok cooked for us.

"Eonni, how did you open my door when it's obviously locked?" Hye Jin asked shocked and confused.

I just smirked at them and continued on with what I'm doing, eating.

"We're going to visit Rae Seok. So hurry up! She's at the hospital right now. She told me not go after her, but me being so stubborn, we're going. So chop chop!" I said chopping my hands, not really chopping my hands with a knife, but you know what I mean.

~~~~~~~

And the picture on the media, I just recently took it since I didn't know how to explain the thing that was on the chapter. Ish. Kai and Sehun are not really Rae Seok's brothers. It's only in the story okay? :3 I like EXO so yeah.

Please vote and comment!
감사합니다!
ありがとう!
XOXO!

~ Edited ~