Three

*Sang Jae's P.O.V*

We all just stared at each other for maybe three minutes when Hye Jin interrupted that silence. I silently thanked her through my mind and she smiled at me in return.

"Yeorubeon, this is Lee Sang Jae eonni." Hye Jin explained. And I bowed my head after that and introduced myself,

"Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Sang Jae ibnida, isib ssalieyo (20 yrs old)." And I bowed for the second time.

The three girls soon introduced theirselves one by one.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Park Rae Seok ibnida, sibpal ssalieyo (18 yrs old)." Rae Seok introduced and bowed. And I did the same.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Eun Hee ibnida, sibchil ssalieyo (17 yrs old)." Eun Hee introduced and bowed. And you know, I bowed for the fourth time.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kang Soo Ah ibnida, sibku ssalieyo (19 yrs old)." Soo Ah introduced and bowed. I once again bowed.

Boy, I'm starting to have a headache with the bowing and all.

"Oh! Then we'll be calling you eonni then!" Eun Hee stated smiling.

'Okayy, I felt a sense of déjà vu there.' I thought to myself.

"Finally there's someone who's older than me here!" Soo Ah exclaimed rolling her eyes.

I just giggled at them but then stopped when Rae Seok asked,

"Sang Jae eonni, may I ask how you knew Hye Jin-ssi?"

"Oh, uhm.."

"She's like me too." Hye Jin answered for me.

For a second there, I thought their eyes were sparkling.

"Wahh! Jinjja?!" They all shouted at once.

Before Hye Jin could answer I changed into my wolf form so they'll believe what Hye Jin said. Once I did, they all immediately patted my fur, and I let them, it actually feels great to be patted by someone.

After they've finished patting me I changed back to my human form and smiled at them and they did the same.

"So Sang Jae eonni, how did you and Hye Jin eonni met?" Eun Hee asked.

But before I could Hye Jin beat me to it, again.

"Oh, I met her where you guys met me!"

"Woah daebak.." Rae Seok whispered.

'Aww, they're soo cute' I thought to myself.

"I know right eonni. They had the same reaction when I met them." Hye Jin said through her mind.

And we both giggled at that. We didn't realise that the three girls were looking at us confused as to why we were giggling all of sudden.

"Oh, it's because you guys are really cute, being amused and all." I told them giggling a bit.

*Ding Dong*

Our moment was interrupted when someone suddenly knocked on the door. Rae Seok went to get the door and the four of us followed suit. And you won't believe who greeted us.

"A pizza delivery?" Hye Jin asked, confused written all over her face.

"You guys...wait, what time is it?" Rae Seok asked for the time and Eun Hee looked around for a watch and said

"It's 3:30 am...wait what...3:30 AM?!" Eun Hee shouted.

"But why did a pizza delivery came?" I asked.