Twenty-Two

*Sang Jae's P.O.V*

"Should we wake her up?"

"Nah. She looks cute when she's sleeping."

"You call that cute?"

"Really Mingyu?"

"Yah! You guys are being mean to her! I can be the only one mean to her!"

"Geez, Soonyoung hyung. Fine we're sorry."

I opened my eyes to see almost everyone in my room.

"Ugh. What are you guys doing here?" I asked and covered myself up with my blanket.

"I don't even know either eonni, they just barged in." Rae Seok said while siting on Hansol's lap. I gave them a weird look and they stuck their tongue out at me.

'So mature you guys.' I said to myself.

"Oh, it's because it's like 10:10 and you're still sleeping, so we decided to wake you up." Seungcheol hyung said shrugging then sitting down on the end of my bed.

"It was Soonyoung hyungs idea anyways. He misses you." Seokmin said smirking while nudging Soonyoung on his sides.

"N-no I d-don't."

"Well, since you're awake, let's all eat dinner." Jeonghan hyung said popping out of nowhere.

"Where did you come from?" I asked him and he just winked at me.

"Kaja! I'm hungry." Chan said walking hand in hand with Eun Hee. Same with Rae Seok and Hansol, Soo Ah and Seungcheol hyung, Hye Jin and Jihoon.

"You guys go. I need to do something first." I said and they all nodded their heads.

"What are you doing?" I asked Soonyoung when I noticed he didn't go out.

"I'm waiting for you obviously." Soonyoung said rolling his eyes.

"You don't have to wait for me." I said.

"Well too bad. I'm waiting for you." Soonyoung said crossing his arms childishly.

"Okay, whatever you say~"

I went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth, then get out only to see Soonyoung sounding asleep on my bed. I giggled to myself and walked over to him.

"Yah! Babo! Wake up you need to eat." I said shaking him so he could wake up.

"Hmm.."

I was about to stand up and leave him alone but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him so I'm laying beside him with his arms around my waist.

"Stay." He said and put his head on the crook of my neck.

"But I'm hungry~" I whine and moved around to get his hold off of me.

"Okay~" Soonyoung said and stood up, but not after kissing me on the lips.

"Yah!"

"Wae? I can't do that?" He said smirking and I slapped him on his shoulders.

"SOONYOUNG-AH! SANG JAE-AH! GET DOWN HERE ALREADY!"

"That was probably Seungcheol hyung." I said smiling at Soonyoung.

"Kaja." Soonyoung said pulling me up.

We walked out hand in hand, I liked the feeling of his warm hands on mine.

"Then I guess I have to hold your hand always." Soonyoung said grinning at me. I blushed and looked away from him and a smile formed in my lips.

"Aigo."