Thirty-Four

*Sang Jae's P.O.V*

'I can't believe they would even do that in front of us!' I thought to myself looking at my reflection while glaring at myself and trying to control my anger.

I went straight to the bathroom since he didn't say anything a while ago so I decided to go here. I closed my eyes and breathed in and out, I claimed down a bit but got angry when I heard someone knocking on the door.

"What do you want?" I asked growling the calmness going away.

"E-eonni, it's me." I heard Hye Jin said outside. I sighed and opened the door and pulled her inside. I closed the door and looked at Hye Jin to find her crying.

"Hye Jin-ah! Why are you crying?" I asked hugging her but I know the reason why.

"J-Jihoon-ah...how could he do this? And I'm his mate! And Soonyoung oppa too!" Hye Jin exclaimed sobbing more. I rubbed circles behind her back and nodded my head.

"They think it was fun, but that was for them not us." I whispered since I didn't want to talk really loud.

"I just seriously don't know what to do."

"Well, it's their fault anyways. Why would they do that in the first place when their mates were watching them?" I asked confused and she nodded her head agreeing with me.

We both stayed in the bathroom for how many long hours standing and trying to stop Hye Jin from crying.

*Soonyoung's P.O.V*

"Jamkkanman...aish, I can sense that Hye Jin is crying." Jihoon said ruffling his hair.

"And I could sense that Sang Jae's so angry that when she sees me again she won't hesitate to beat me up." I said chuckling nervously.

Jihoon and I stayed quiet while sitting down next to each other on the couch with the eleven members plus the three girls looking at us as if investigating us.

"So hyung what are you gonna do?" Chan asked.

"Molla." I said now ruffling my head cold sweats running down the side of my face.

After five minutes of silence I could sense that Sang Jae was coming with Hye Jin and then the door bursts open revealing the two.

I looked at Sang Jae with pleading eyes and she just glared at me. Although I could tell that she's not really that angry at me anymore by just seeing me again.

"Hye Jin-ah." Jihoon said running to her and quickly engulfing her in a hug and she hugged back without hesitation.

I watched as how Jihoon and Hye Jin were hugging, jealous that he could already be forgiven just by a hug. I was so engrossed watching the two that I didn't noticed Sang Jae sitting next to me.

I looked to her and she was glaring at me. I was about to say something else when she suddenly hit me on the head. I winced in pain and muttered an 'ow' while rubbing my head.

"Babo, jinjja. But I can't stay mad at you." Sang Jae said now smiling. I looked at her again shocked but smiled nonetheless. Next thing I know Sang Jae's lips was on mine.

I kissed back smiling through the kiss and Sang Jae pulled back. Flicking me on the forehead and laughing.

"Mianhae Sang Jae-ah, jeongmal mianhae. I had no idea that, that would-" I was interrupted when she connected her lips with mine again. Once she pulled my back I could tell that my face was just as red as a tomato.

"Yah, just shut up arasseo? You're forgiven. I can't really stay mad at you especially you're my mate and I would need you for almost everyday." Sang Jae explained rolling her eyes. I only chuckled and hugged her and she hugged back.

I could hear the others shouting at us and clapping. I pulled away from Sang Jae and chuckled while she giggled. Sang Jae and I turned around to look at what have happened to Hye Jin and Jihoon. But we just saw them already making out in the corner of the living room.

"Aigo...those two I swear." Sang Jae said shaking her head.

"Eewww!" Chan and Eun Hee said at the same time covering their eyes.

"Ayye~ it's not like you two kiss too." Seokmin said teasing them.

"But we don't make out! Not like Jihoon oppa and Hye Jin eonni!" Eun Hee said her face turning red.

"Sure~" Seungkwan teased them.

"Well since that's done and done, why don't we go out and have some fresh air?" Seungcheol hyung suggested.

There was a choruses of 'yes' and shouts coming from mostly the boys. We all stood up and left the room except for the two who were busy still making out.

"Yah! We're going out to have some fresh air wanna come with us?" I asked Jihoon.

"Nah man, I'm good. I'd rather stay here." Jihoon replied.

I laughed at what he said and Sang Jae giggled at the same time as me. I looked at her and we both exactly knew what we're both thinking and we bursted out laughing.

Once we got to the park we all separated from each other, but not that far from each other. I looked at Sang Jae and I's locked hands. I smiled and squished her hand making her look at me with a questioning look but I just ignored her.

"What do you think will happen to the competition?" Sang Jae asked sitting down on the nearby bench pulling me with her. I rested my head on hers and sighed.

"Molla."

"...and what do you think will happen to Jinki ahjussi? Do you think he'll be there?" Sang Jae said now sounding worried. I sat up straight and looked at her in the eye.

"Then if he is there, I won't let him get close to you. You'll be with us the whole time anyways and there will be a lot of people, it would be hard for him." I explained now holding her cheeks and squishing it making her look like a fish.

"What do you mean by it would be hard for him? We're going to be performing-"

"Exactly! We would be performing and if he does interrupt us he'll get into trouble." I said laughing at her face. She slapped my arm and I let go of her.

"Jinjja?" Sang Jae asked rubbing her cheeks. I hugged her and nodded my head while caressing her head.

'I hope he doesn't come in the competition.'

~~~~~~~

Yuuusss~! Hello! It's meh! I know I just updated now after so many seconds, minutes, hours and days but it's because I've been really busy with hw or I just couldn't really bothered updating since I'm not sure what to put lol xD but now I updated to make it up for you~ mian~

Please vote and comment!
감사합니다!
ありがとう!
XOXO!

~ Edited ~