Thirteen(+ 3 + 1 = 17)

*Sang Jae's P.O.V*

"Soo...since when did you start liking Jihoon hyung?" I asked Hye Jin with a wide grin plastered on my face.

"Well, I was in year 9 and he was in year 11. We were pretty close back then, he was my bestfriend, he was always there for me when I needed someone, he was always their to help me with things that I needed help with. We've been best of friends for 2 years I think. But when he graduated, we kind of didn't get in touch, we used to text every morning and night talking about how our day went, after one month he suddenly stopped talking to me. I don't know the reason why though. So my feelings for him kind of washed away after that. But when I saw him last time when we went to the beach, I don't why or how but my feelings for him suddenly came back like a lightning." Hye Jin said looking at ground with a blush.

'Aww, I'm so totally gonna hook them up.' I said to myself. I looked at Hye Jin to see if she heard what I said but then I remembered that I blocked my mind so she won't read what I said.

"Well, since we're going to be close with them from now on...you guys can build up your friendship again. If that helps since you look like you want to run to Jihoon and give him a hug back there." I said and I saw her blushing more.

"Ahaha. You're so cute. I'd really like to tease you but I swear when we get home the girls would be a mess right now." I said laughing thinking about what's happening right now at the house.

We soon arrived at the house and we were shocked to see the girls sleeping on top of each other still wearing their uniform.

"Yah! Ireu na! Mian were late. Are you guys hungry? Or have you eaten already?" I asked them shaking them a little to wake them up.

"Argh! We've eaten, we made ourselves some sandwiches even if it got burnt. Soo Ah eonni ordered jjajangmyeon for us." Rae Seok explained. As if on cue, the bell rang and Hye Jin ran out to get the orders.

"How many did you guys order?"

"Just seven. We're tired okay. What if we're still hungry?" Rae Seok said rolling her eyes and walking to Hye Jin to get the foods and bring them on the table.

"Let's eat I'm hungry!" I said to them and we all chugged our foods down our throats.

We were quiet as usual. We were done eating but there was one more box left. We looked at each other for a good minute and we all reached out to get the last box the same time.

"Okay, I'm just gonna leave this to you guys I'm not hungry anymore anyways. Eun Hee, is it alright if I borrow Nigel for a minute?" I asked standing up Eun Hee nodded her head and I left them alone in the living room to fight over the jjajangmyeon.

I went to Eun Hee's room to find Nigel in his tank. I was about to take him out when I heard a scream coming from downstairs. I sighed and ran downstairs to see Soo Ah covered with jjajangmyeon.

"Eonni! They threw the jjajangmyeon at me!!"

"Go wash up, you too." I said pointing towards Hye Jin, Eun Hee and Rae Seok. They all grunted but did what I told them anyways.

I went to the kitchen to get some tissue to clean up the mess in the living room. After cleaning the living room for ten minutes the girls went out with their pyjamas on.

"What are you guys still doing? We need to sleep." I said to them confused why they're still awake.

"Eonni, it's just seven and we decided that we're going to watch a movie again since we're so bored." Rae Seok said walking towards the couch and sitting down, Eun Hee and the others followed suit.

"Oh, okay. I'll just clean up then I'll be joining you." I said and ran to my room to get my pyjamas and take a quick shower.

*Soo Ah's P.O.V*

We were about to play the movie when Rae Seok's phone started ringing.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Jjinja!?"

"Arasseo."

"Oh~ annyeong~"

"Who was that?" I heard Sang Jae eonni asked walking towards us.

"It's eomma, she said that grandma got home safely. She said that we can visit them somewhere this week!" Rae Seok said smiling widely.

"Oh! That's good news! Why don't we visit her on Friday! After school." I said standing up from my siting position.

We all nodded our heads and watch the movie we're watching, which happened to be 'inside out' it's my first time watching this and they do too.

After watching 'inside out' for thirty minutes we all soon drifted off to sleep, leaving the tv open.

We woke up with someone's alarm and the person who owns the phone stood up to get her phone.

"YAH! IREU NA! WE'RE LATE FOR SCHOOL! AISH JINJJA WAE DO WE HAVE TO WATCH LAST NIGHT!" After hearing those words we all stood up really quick and ran to our rooms, even Sang Jae eonni.

I got finish getting ready for about fifteen minutes and ran outside to find the others already walking, except for Sang Jae eonni since she has to lock the door. I ran towards them and fast walked towards school.

*Sang Jae's P.O.V*

When we got to the school they didn't bother saying goodbye since they're late. I was about to turn around and walk home when I bumped into someone, again.

'What is it with me bumping to people? Is it 'let's bump into each other day'?'

"M-mian...Sang Jae noona?" I looked up and saw Hansol offering his hand. I took his hand and nodded my head.

"It seems that your late again, huh." I said to him chuckling a bit when his face turned red.

"Ne, well I better go to class now. Annyeong noona!" Hansol said waving at me before running off.

"Sang Jae-ssi!" I turned around to see who said my name and it was none other than,

"Seungkwanie~"

He ran towards me and tackled me in a hug and I just laughed at him. We both let go since I was about to die of the lack of air. I noticed two boys were with him so I poked Seungkwan and pointed towards the other two who were awkwardly standing.

"Oh right. Junhui hyung, Minghao-ssi, I think you already know about Sang Jae-ssi since Dokyeom hyung and I can't stop talking about her last time."

"Ah ne. Annyeonghaseyo Xu Minghao ibniida, isib ssalieyo, vampire."

"Annyeonghaseyo Wen Junhui ibnida, seuil ssalieyo, vampire."

They both bowed and I did the same.

"Well, since we're here now together, why don't we walk Sang Jae home? And also to get Sang Jae to know about you two. Kaja!" Seungkwan said not waiting for our reply but we just shrugged at him and followed suit.

~~~~~~~

The China line are so cute like asdfghjkl!

Please vote and comment!
감사합니다!
ありがとう!
XOXO!

~ Edited ~