Eighteen

*Sang Jae's P.O.V*

I just stood there looking at Soonyoung who's lips are still on mine. I pushed him lightly and immediately cover my mouth with my hand while we both looked at each other with wide eyes.

"So how was it?" I heard someone ask and I turn around to see everyone smirking.

"U-uhm...I need to g-go." I said stuttering and ran outside, going to one of the members room. And it just happens to be the performance units room.

I also noticed something on the corridor, I looked side ways to see Hye Jin and Jihoon...kissing!?

*Mingyu's P.O.V*

"Hyung, you can be mistaken as a tomato right now." I said smirking and the others laughed except for Seungcheol hyung and Soonyoung hyungs face turned even more red.

"Soonyoung. Why did you do that?" Seungcheol hyung said sounding angry.

"Uh oh." Seungkwan said and I nudged him on the ribs to keep him quiet.

"Seungcheol-ah, it's pretty obvious that Soonyoung likes her." Jeonghan hyung said and we all nodded agreeing.

"Yeah but...I trust you with Sang Jae, Soonyoung. She may be in her twenties but she's still a baby to me. And if anything happens to her, I won't hesitate to punish you." Seungcheol hyung said sounding angry but nonetheless smiled at Soonyoung hyung.

On the other hand, Soonyoung hyung is still speechless.

"Soo, how was it?" Soo Ah asked and I silently laughed with other members.

"I-it was o-okay...wait why am I even telling you guys that! Omo! I just kissed her! I freaking kissed her! Like...asdfghjkl!" Soonyoung hyung said smiling but soon disappeared when he saw us smirking at him.

"Aigo. We should go and get Sang Jae. C'mon girls." Soo Ah said and the girls stood up. I noticed someone's missing.

"Where's Hye Jin?" I asked and I looked around to see that Jihoon hyung was also missing. As if Wonwoo read my mind he asked,

"And where's Jihoon?"

"Oh yeah, I saw Hye Jin noona come out and then five seconds later Jihoon hyung comes out after." Chan said.

"Jjinja? Since when?" I asked and Chan just shrugged his shoulders meaning he didn't know.

"Let's go out and find the two of them. Then we'll go to Sang Jae after." Seokmin hyung said and we all just nodded our heads, except Soonyoung hyung.

"What? What if we go to Sang Jae first and then-"

Soonyoung hyung didn't get to finish what he was saying when he got cut off by Seungcheol hyung.

"I don't think she'll be able to look at you. Or even talk to you considering what just happened seven minutes ago."

"Oh."

Wonwoo hyung and I walked towards hyung and patted him on the back.

"Gwaenchana hyung. So how was it? You have to tell us in full detail!" I said jumping up and down.

But Soonyoung hyung and Wonwoo hyung just smacked me on the head glaring at me. I pouted at them while rubbing the spot they smacked.

"Yah! W-wae do you w-want to k-know!" Soonyoung hyung said turning red.

"I'm just curious~" I said whining like a little kid.

I turned around to run after the others but I suddenly bumped into someone and I fell on the floor. I rubbed my head and look up to see them staring at something. I stood up and saw Jihoon hyung and Hye Jin..

"YOU GUYS ARE KISSING!?" Seokmin shouted making them both turn around, both their lips were swollen and I could see some hickeys on both their shoulders.

"EEWWW!" Chan and Eun Hee shouted covering their eyes.

"Why were you guys kissing?" Jisoo hyung asked smirking.

"U-uhm...we uhm.." Jihoon hyung said stuttering.

"Tell us later, Hye Jin. We have to go and get Sang Jae eonni and talk to her." Soo Ah said trying not to smirk at her friends face which looks like a tomato.

"N-ne. What happened to her?"

"Stuff." I said smirking looking at Soonyoung hyung and he blushed.

"Kaja." Rae Seok said and turn around. She was about to leave when she stopped and turned and said.

"This is a big house we won't be able to look for her. Let's all just look for her then whoever sees her first just shout or say something." Soo Ah said looking at all of us and we all nodded our heads.

*Seungcheol's P.O.V*

We separated with each other into groups, I'm with the hip hop team, then performance team, vocal team and the girls. We were now walking towards the performance's team room to look if my dongsaeng was there. We were 5 meters away when I smelt blood coming from the room.

"Hyung, I can smell blood from the room." Hansol said looking at me with wide eyed. I smelt the blood and I can tell that it's Sang Jae's blood.

I ran towards the room and open the door to see Sang Jae on the floor with so much blood.

"S-sang Jae-ah!" I shouted and ran towards her shaking her a little bit.

"H-hyung, they've f-found me." Sang Jae said, I ran to her and looked everywhere to see where she got stabbed, and found that she was stabbed in the stomach.

"Y-yah! Nugu? Who found you?" I said and covered the spot where she got stabbed. I heard footsteps becoming louder and I guessed the others have come.

"E-eonni!"

"Eonni can you like heal yourself?" Eun Hee said tears rolling down her eyes.

"S-she lost too much blood, I d-don't think s-she can." Hye Jin said wiping the tears that are falling down her eyes.

"I called my brother and they're on their way here. He's also bringing he's friends, they know what to do." Jihoon said really fast that I didn't get to catch up what he just said.

"What? How can they come here when-"

"They live somewhere near here."

Sang Jae's eyes was about to close but I told her to keep her eyes open. I guess that didn't help because she fully closed her eyes and her breathing became low.

"S-sang Jae! Yah! Don't close your eyes!"

I heard people rushing upstairs and I guessed that Jihoon's brother is here.

"Hyung hurry!"

"Excuse me please move out of the way so I can heal her."

I heard someone say, the voice sounds so familiar. I turned around and saw Seokjin hyung and the others.

"Seungcheol?"

"Hyung, let's talk later and heal Sang Jae jebal!" I said tears still flowing down my cheeks and Seokjin hyung started healing her.

"It'll take hours to heal her, she lost too much blood. I think we'll need someone to give her some blood." Seokjin hyung said. I was about to say me when someone beat me to it.

"I'll do it." I turned around and saw Soonyoung walking towards us.

"Okay, please wait for ten minutes before I let you give her some blood."

"Everyone please go outside and leave them here. Namjoon will stay here with Seokjin hyung. I'm sure Sang Jae will be alright. She's a fighter." Yoongi hyung said and we all nodded our heads walking out and leaving them alone.

"Sang Jae jebal. Don't die."

~~~~~~~

This suck tbh :/ my mind is full of things and I can't think of what to put here. And then these things popped  in my head. So yeah ._. Forgive me if it doesn't make any sense.

Please vote and comment!
감사합니다!
ありがとう!
XOXO!

~ Edited ~