Forty-Two

*Soonyoung's P.O.V*

I looked at Sang Jae while she's sleeping and I can't help but feel lucky. I mean, I'm just an ordinary werewolf and she's a princess that lives in a kingdom and then there's me who ran away.

"She ran away too hyung." Chan said.

"Yah! Shush." I said putting my finger on my lips indicating for him to shut his mouth.

I looked back at Sang Jae and she was already opening her eyes.

"Good morning babe." I whispered to her giving her a kiss on the forehead. I moved back and she was smiling at me.

"Wait what, it's morning?" She asked.

"Ne, nuna." Chan answered.

"Jinjja? What time did I sleep last night?" Sang Jae asked.

"You slept after you vomited." I answered not letting any of the three to answer first.

"Vomited? Mwo? Waeyo?" Sang Jae asked her eyes opened wide and now sitting up.

"Wah, she really doesn't know." Junhui mumbled.

The door suddenly opened revealing the rest of the squad. Piling up in the girls bedroom. Good thing the room is big enough for all of us to fit it.

"Are you serious eonni?" The girls asked at the same time.

"Wae? What is it?" Sang Jae wanting to know so badly.

"You're pregnant." Seungcheol hyung said making Sang Jae freeze in her spot.

"I'm...I'm pregnant?" Sang Jae asked still not believing hyung.

"Ne, Sang Jae. I'm gonna be a father." I said looking at her in the eyes.

Soon after two minutes of us just staring into each other's eyes, tears starts forming in her eyes and a smile does the same.

I smiled and hugged her real tight but made sure that she still can breath.

"We'll give you some alone time."

They all left us alone in the room, I would say without a sound but...nah never mind. Sang Jae moved back and held my hands.

"Na museowo (I'm scared)." Sang Jae whispered.

"Nado. But we can do this don't worry, the rest will help us. We'll help each other." I said cupping her cheeks. She closed her eyes and tilted her head.

"Neomu areumdaun (you're so beautiful)." I whispered giving her a kiss on the forehead.

"So we didn't use protection." I said after moving back which made her laugh.

"If we did, I wouldn't be pregnant now would I?" Sang Jae asked with sass.

"I need you to stop hanging out with Seungkwan." I laughed off.

"Shireo." Sang Jae said sticking her tongue.

"Aigoo." I shook my head.

*Sang Jae's P.O.V*

Soonyoung and I thought of walking down and meeting the others. I still can't believe I'm actually pregnant.

"Neither do I." Soonyoung said still looking shock.

We walked inside the living room thinking they're all there because of the loud noises that we're hearing even when we're just on the stairs.

"Here comes the soon to be eomma and appa." Seungcheol hyung shouted and everyone cheered, Seungkwan and Seokmin were throwing petals on top of our heads once hyung shouted.