Forty-Five

*Soonyoung's P.O.V*

"Guys are you ready?" I asked everyone.

They all shouted a yes and I told them to get to their positions and get Sang Jae. As I look at everyone going to their positions and practicing what they need to do, I looked out to sun shining bright.

I looked at the weather last night and saw that it wouldn't be hot today so I made this day D-Day. I've been planning about this day after Sang Jae announced that she's pregnant.

I couldn't believe it. Me, going to be a dad. Holy chicken nuggets, I really wish that my kids would love me.

"Of course they would love you. They're your dad, why wouldn't they?" Jihoon answered standing next to me.

"Aigoo, you're always here for me man. I'll miss you, remember that I'll always love you arraseo?" I said chuckling while hugging him.

Jihoon kept squirming under my touch so I let him go but he quickly hugged me. I felt my face blush and I looked down at him.

"D-did you just...?"

"Yeah I did." Jihoon said then moved back and smiled at me.

"Well that would be the first and last hug that you'll get from me." Jihoon glared and walked away. I chuckled and smiled while looking at the back of his head.

"Hyung!" Chan shouted running to me with the performance team.

"Wae? What's wrong?" I asked worried.

"S-sang Jae muna." Minghao breathed in and out.

"Wae!? What happened to her!?" I asked anger visible through my voice.

"Sang Jae was kidnapped!" Junhui answered me. Everyone else heard this and ran to us.

"Mwo!? Weren't you guys with her!?" I asked messing up hair and my eyes turning to yellow.

"We were hyung, but they were too many of them, they started attacking before Sang Jae get to even go down the van." Minghao explained.

"What about the other girls?" Jihoon asked.

"They were kidnapped too.." Chan whispered tears running down his face.

"We tried so hard to fight back but they hit me with something in the back of my head." Junhui said rubbing the back of his head where he was hit.

"Us too." Minghao said looking down.

"Aren't you a martial artist!? Why didn't you get to fight at least one of them!?" I asked nearly shouting.

"Soonyoung, don't blame this on your team. As you can see they did get hit pretty badly by the look of the scars on their faces and body." Seungcheol hyung explained.

I looked at their faces and saw that they have scratches and their clothes have holes on it. I calmed down a bit and felt sorry for shouting at them.

"I'm sorry for shouting at you I'm just really angry and shocked." I apologised.

"It's okay." They all said in unison.

"I mean who wouldn't be when today is D-Day and this happens!?" Hansol asked anger visible through his voice.

"We all need to calm down and find a way to get the girls back." Jisoo hyung said calming us.

"We need a plan." Seungcheol hyung said.

Everyone gathered around him and the ones that were guarding the girls told him about where it happened and where they left.

After talking about the plan, we all shouted 'fighting' and left to go the place we need to go to.