Twenty-Eight

*Sang Jae's P.O.V*

"Where are we eonni?" Eun Hee asked through her mind.

"Molla." I said shaking my head.

We all just arrived, still inside the forest which I don't know the place of. I looked around at everyone and some are on their wolf forms panting.

"Hyung are we here yet?" I asked Daniel hyung looking around my surroundings.

"We're near don't worry. Let's just take a rest for awhile."

I nodded my head and went to Soonyoung who was lying on the ground in his wolf form.

"Yah! Are you sleeping?" I asked poking him with my nose.

No answer.

I growled at him but lied next to him. I closed my eyes for a minute and I could feel warm paws wrapping around my waist. I smiled and looked back at Soonyoung but he's eyes were still closed so I just nudged him with my nose and go back to rest.

~~~~~~~

"Sang Jae-ah, Soonyoung-ah ireu na."

Someone kept shaking me but I just shrugged it off. The shaking stopped so I thought that they stopped shaking me. But I was wrong, next thing I know, I'm drenched with water.

I opened my eyes and stood up, still in my wolf form. I looked around at everyone and they were all laughing, not in their wolf forms anymore. I looked at Soonyoung and he was drenched with water too. I looked at the person who poured water and it was Jackson hyung and Bambam hyung.

I growled at them but didn't start attacking them, instead I shook my body to get rid off the water. When I felt like I was dry I stopped then I turned around to look at Soonyoung and he's still drenched.

"Are you just going to stay wet?"

"Ani."

Soonyoung did the same thing that I did. Now that we're both dry, we changed to our human forms. But since it was only our wolf forms that was dry, Soonyoung and I are still wet.

I looked at Soonyoung head to toe then blushed when I noticed that he saw me checking him out.

"Soonyoung go and dry yourself. You're making me gay."

I turned around to the person who said that and it happened to be Jihoon.

"What?" Everyone-except Soonyoung and Jihoon-asked dumbfounded.

I looked at Soonyoung and then to Jihoon with a confused expression. But they were just smirking then Jihoon walked to Soonyoung and hugged him.

They both let go and Jihoon whispered something to Soonyoung and he bursted out laughing. Jihoon walked back to Hye Jin laughing. I walked to Soonyoung and crossed my arms.

"What was that about?" Hye Jin and I asked in unison.

"It's nothing. Just for the two of us. Don't worry about it." Soonyoung said and kissed the top of my head.

I raised my right eyebrow at him not believing him but just let it go.

"Okay, let's just go. The sun's setting, we can't miss the animals right?" Minsoo hyung asked and we all nodded our heads and walked to where Minsoo hyung was pointing to.

We soon reached the place that they were talking about and the place was so beautiful. Animals were everywhere, the sun looks pretty in the distance and it just really took my breath away.

*Soonyoung's P.O.V*

I looked at Sang Jae while she was busy mesmerising the place in awe.

'Damn, she's so beautiful.' I thought to myself.

"Dude, you're whipped. You know that?"

I turned around blushing and saw Jihoon with the others.

"Shut up man." I said punching him on the shoulders.

"Aigoo~ uri Soonyoung-ah have changed after with what happened before." Wonwoo hyung said.

I put on a sad smile while thinking of my mother before she died. She was the best mother in the whole wide world. I remember that time when she saved me from a bush fire, near our house.

The fire got bigger when she was saving me. I was only seven back then when that happened. I sighed and Jihoon patted my back.

I smiled at him in return since he's been with me ever since that day, we're so close that people mistake us as brothers.

"Soonyoung-ah!"

I turned around and saw Sang Jae running towards me with a bunch of flowers. Then all of a sudden, I could only see are flowers pouring down on me while Sang Jae was smiling brightly.

I smiled at her and walked towards her to kiss her but she beat me to it. My eyes widened in shock but smiled and kissed her back.

I pulled back with my eyes closed resting my forehead on hers panting. I opened my eyes to see her already looking at me.

"That was probably our first real kiss." I said chuckling and she giggled and pecked my lips.

"It was."

Our moment was broken when someone whistled. We turned our heads and saw everyone sitting down eating a deer.

"Where did you get that deer?" Sang Jae and I asked in unison.

"Well, we thought that eonni was just going to shower you with all those flowers so we waited but then she walked towards you and kissed you." Soo Ah said shrugging her shoulders.

"But that was cool though." Seungcheol hyung said showing a thumbs up.

"Aish." Sang Jae said glaring at her hyung with her cheeks red.

"Well, we're nearly finished with this deer, so let's go and hunt for more." Jaebum hyung said standing up same with the others.

The half wolves changed to their forms while the half vampire's eyes changed to their red ones.

"When the sun is down let's start running to look for more animals, arasseo?"  Jaebum hyung said and we all nodded our heads.

I looked at Sang Jae while she does the same. I turned my head to look at the sun nearly out. Then Jimin started counting starting with five.

"Wo!"

.......

"Sa!"

.......

"Sam!"

.......

"I!" (It's pronounced as 'e' I think.)

.....

"Il!"

Then we started running. Some got separated but I'm still with Sang Jae. I didn't noticed that Jihoon, Hye Jin, Soo Ah, Seungcheol hyung, Hansol, Rae Seok, Eun Hee and Chan were following us when I turned my head to the side.

Sang Jae noticed their presence and howled at the moon that has risen. We did the same and I could hear the others howling.

"This is going to be the best night everyone!" Sang Jae said through her mind and everyone answered with a howl.

~~~~~~~

Annyeongie~ I might be able to update one or two more. But I won't promise anything that I will be able to update, I might be able to update.

Please vote and comment!
감사합니다!
ありがとう!
XOXO!

~ Edited ~