Thirty-Seven

*Sang Jae's P.O.V*

"Eomma? Appa?" Seungcheol hyung and I said in unison. I couldn't believe it, they're actually here. A tear rolled down my face and I ran to them with hyung. I let all the tears run down my face once I embraced them.

"What are you doing here?" I asked sobbing.

"We're here because we heard that your uncle and aunt are still on the run to..to you know." Eomma tried to explain and I just nodded my head.

*Soonyoung's P.O.V*

As Sang Jae and Seungcheol hyung were hugging their parents, I looked at the others and they were smiling at them. I feel so happy for them, especially for Sang Jae. I walked to Jihoon and nudged him.

"Wae?" Jihoon asked angrily, typical Jihoon.

"I heard that." Jihoon said now growling and I just chuckled. I ignored him and looked around only to see a pair of eyes looking at us and it was smirking.

"Hello, Soonyoung, how are you? Well never mind, I just hope that you'll like what's gonna happen to your precious mate and hyung."

I growled but then it disappeared, it's none other than Jinki. I should've known that it was him. I was about to call the others when I heard a shout.

"SANG JAE! SEUNGCHEOL HYUNG!"

I turned around to see everyone looking around and the two siblings nowhere in sight. Soo Ah was crying and the other girls were hugging her.

"What happened?" I asked and looked at everyone. Mingyu walked up to me and gave me a note.

"What is this?"

"A note duh." I heard Seungkwan mumble and Hansol hit him on the head.

"It's not the time for joking around Seungkwan."

"Ara."

I ignored the two and opened the note. Once I did, everyone moved closer and looked over my shoulder, well except for Jihoon since his short.

"To whoever gets this note, but I'm pretty sure that our Soonyoungie would be reading this since his precious mate and hyung are taken away like just now lmao HAH! I'm so funny I can be a clown..."

"An ugly clown that is." Seungkwan retorted and some chuckled but I continued on reading.

"Well anyways, if you want to see Sang Jae and Seungcheol, come to their castle you'll see them. And the other two, Minghao and Jun is it? Yeh, bye ;) have fun looking for us."

I crumpled the paper and threw it away making everyone flinched. I looked around and smelt my mates scent but I couldn't. I sat down and rest my hand on my head thinking for any way to find them.

"Hyung, hyung!"

I looked up at Chan and saw him smelling something through the forest behind us.

"Waeyo?" Jeonghan hyung asked walking up to him.

"I can smell Seungcheol hyung 's scent!" Chan shouted jumping up and down.

"Why did they remove Sang Jae's scent when they didn't do the same thing for Seungcheol hyung?" Mingyu asked confused and so is everyone else.

"What if they split them up?" Wonwoo asked.

"What do you mean? Didn't you see them leave? Why didn't you stop them?!" I shouted my eyes turning yellow. They all looked at each other and sighed.

"We were frozen." Jisoo hyung said looking down.

"Mwoh?"

"Someone from them gave us this type of flower and when we smelt it, it made us freeze, it also didn't make us see anything." Seokmin explained further.