(Say the name)SEVENTEEN

*Seungcheol's P.O.V*

While we were on our way to our little home, I talked to Sang Jae and catch with all the things that I have missed ever since I left the kingdom. I felt angry, sad because aunt and uncle wants to kill her. They used to be really close with us when we were kids. But I think that was just some part of uncles plan on killing Sang Jae.

Right now we're all in the van on our way to our house. Since there was eighteen of us, we were cramped in the van. There's two but the maximum is seven so we separated into nine.

We've arrived and we all slowly come out of the car so no one would be pushed on the way out.

"OMO! IS THIS A MANSION!? YOU LIVE IN A MANSION!? SANG JAE EONNI! SOO AH EONNI! HYE JIN EONNI! RAE SEOK EONNI! THEY LIVE ON A MANSION! WHY DON'T WE LIVE IN A MANSION!?" Eun Hee shouted shaking someone who was close to her which happened to be Chan and we all laughed at her.

"A-aniyo! I-it's not a m-mansion! A-and stop s-shaking m-me!" Chan said stuttering a bit.

"Oh mian. But you guys live in a freaking mansion like AA-"

"Eun Hee! Hajima! I'm starting to have headaches because of your shouting!" Soo Ah said glaring at her and we all just laughed at them.

"So, let's get in inside. We'll show you around!" I said getting my keys from my back pocket and open the door.

"Woaahhhh! Dae to the Bak! Daeebaak!" The girls said in unison and I chuckled at them. Sang Jae went up to me and smiled at me and I did the same.

"Hyung, how did you get this mansion? Did you really get rich that's why you bought this?" Sang Jae said laughing and I looked at her with a serious face.

'Wah...jinjja...is she really that forgetful already?' I asked to myself.

"Sang Jae-ah, remember when you heard me talking to appa about a mansion and all? This is what I was talking about." I said and turned around in circles spreading my arms out.

"Oh! I remember! That was the two days before you...left." Sang Jae said feeling down all of sudden. I looked at her feeling guilty and walked over to her to give her a hug but she beat me to it.

"Mian. Jinjja mian."

She let go and gave me a smile and nodded her head not saying anything. I went to the living room to see everyone sitting, well Sang Jae still about to sit down.

"Hyung! Don't we still have another room that's empty? Maybe they can live with us from now on!" Seungkwan said smiling. I looked at the girls and saw their eyes wide.

"Now that you said it. I'm thinking that they should start living with us. Besides Sang Jae is my dongsaeng and she's with her friends. The empty room is pretty big enough for five people so sure, why not!" I said smiling and all the girls ran up to me and tackled me to the ground shouting a lot of 'kamsahabnida oppa!' 'You're a life saver oppa!' OMO! Yass jebal!' and last but not least, 'komawoyo hyung' with a peck on the cheeks.

I laughed at all of them getting off of me and saw the boys laughing.

"Well, some of us can get your clothes and things-"

"Ah! Hajima! We should be the ones getting it! We don't want you, boys, getting our stuff." Hye Jin said blushing a bit same with all the rest.

"Oh right mian. So who's going?" I asked looking at everyone.

"Oh sure lets go and get the girls stuff when we just got here about five minutes ago. Sure lets go." Seungkwan said with a sass and rolled his eyes.

"Yah! Seungcheol-ah! We just got here! Just do it tomorrow!" Jeonghan said and I just nodded my head holding out a peace sign.

*Jihoon's P.O.V*

We all are now in our practice room, practicing for the dance competition. But it seems like everyone was a bit tired and some were confused with all the steps. It was the first time so Soonyoung got angry and told us to stop practicing while he show all of us the choreography.

The girls were with us watching Soonyoung do the dance. I noticed that Sang Jae had remembered all the moves in about 10 minutes by looking at the moves Soonyoung was doing.

Our song is 'Akkinda' it has a fun and fresh lyrics that matches us, Seventeen, on top of an addictive melody. It's a funky pop song too of course. I myself, produce songs. Soonyoung the the choreography. So it's like there's three leaders in every unit. There's hip hop unit with as their Seungcheol leader and also our general leader. Soonyoung with performance unit with Soonyoung as their leader. And lastly me, as the leader of vocal unit.

The hip hop unit write their own songs, well we all do. I produce the songs that we make and Soonyoung with the choreography.

"Argh!" I heard Soonyoung said and collapsed on the floor breathing heavily and sweating so much.

I was about to stand up when someone beat me to it. Which was Sang Jae.

"Yah! Blueberry Kwon! Get up! You're sweating so much and you're lying on a cold floor. You'll get sick, it would be hard for you to teach them the choreography if you get sick. You wouldn't want that right?" Sang Jae said her arms crossed.

I looked at everyone who was watching them and noticed some of them were smirking. I was confused why they were smirking so I asked them,

"Why are you guys smirking?" I asked Mingyu who was sitting next to me who was also sitting next to Wonwoo.

'Ugh! Meanie couple!'

"Mwoh? Isn't it obvious? Sang Jae wouldn't just get up and tell him to get off the floor if she doesn't like Soonyoung hyung. Even if she's in denial and they keep 'arguing' with each other."

I nodded my head meaning I get what he said. I looked back to see the two still 'arguing'. I chuckled to myself and saw someone look at me. I noticed that it was Hye Jin.

"Hye Jin-ah, can we talk outside? Alone?" I asked her through my mind.

"O-okay." She replied back smiling and I smiled at her.

"Meet me outside when we're finished."

"Sure okay."

*Soonyoung's P.O.V*

"Yah! Blueberry Kwon! Get up! You're sweating so much and you're lying on a cold floor. You'll get sick, it would be hard for you to teach them the choreography if you get sick. You wouldn't want that right?" I heard Sang Jae said and I opened my eyes to see her on top of me, her arms crossed.

"Argh! No! I can stay lying here as long as I want!" I said and rolled to my side grunting a bit because of how my body hurts so much.

"Your body hurts doesn't it? Get up. Ppali!" Sang Jae and tried pulling me up. I tried to ignore but she keeps on pinching me so I decided to just sit up and saw her sitting in front of me.

"Y-yah! Turn around! I didn't tell you to sit up and look at me!" Sang Jae said stuttering. I smirked at her and moved closer to her.

"Y-yah! What do y-you think y-you're doing!?" Sang Jae said moving back but I held both her arms.

"Wae? It's fun teasing you. You can be mistaken as a tomato right now you know?" I said biting my lip to keep myself from laughing. I noticed Sang Jae's eyes was on my lips.

"Stop looking at my lips." I told her and she blushed even more.

"I-I wasn't l-looking at your l-lips! Let go of me Soonyoung!"

"Okay if you say so." I let her go and she was about to stand up when I pulled her to me and did something that I didn't think I would be able to do.

I kissed her.

~~~~~~~

Ayyeee! I didn't have any ideas what to do next and I don't even know what I wrote. I just wrote the stuff that pops up in my mind.

Please vote and comment!
감사합니다!
ありがとう!
XOXO!

~ Edited ~