Forty-Four

*Sang Jae's P.O.V*

"I think we should wake her up."

"No, not yet."

"Wae?"

"They say that if you disturb someone who's still sleeping they'll get annoyed."

"We're not disturbing her though..we're waking her up."

"Don't wink at me like that. And that's the same thing."

"How is that--"

"I'm awake." I said in a grumpy voice and saw Hansol and Rae Seok on my left side of the bed.

"Oh annyeong eonni/nuna." They both greeted at the same time.

"You two really?" I asked while sighing.

"Ne?" Hansol asked.

"Aigoo, Rae Seok he's still as slow as ever." I shook my head giggling.

"Nuna~" Hansol said using aegyo.

"Yah! Just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean you can use aegyo on me." I said sitting up and getting ready to stand up. My stomach just gotten bigger.

"Mian, nuna." Hansol apologised.

"Aigoo." I ruffled his hair and stood up to get to the door until someone opened it.

"Oh! Yeoboooo~~" Soonyoung shouted and hugged me.

"I missed you so much~"

"Yah! What do you mean you missed me so much? We were together yesterday." I rolled my eyes.

"Wae~? Can't I miss my wife?" Soonyoung winked.

"What a flirt." I mumbled.

"You're blushing." Soonyoung mumbled while resting his head in the crook of my neck.

"Ew, couples." Seungkwan faked coughed while passing by.

"Rude." Soonyoung and I said in unison.

"Uhm, for your information, you're blocking the way." Seungkwan shouted and I looked back to see Rae Seok and Hansol chuckling.

"Oh mian." I apologised.

Soonyoung and I moved out of the way and let the two out and went straight to where everyone is. I was about to walk and follow them when Soonyoung stopped me.

I looked at him with a look as if asking why he stopped me from walking when he has a smile on his face. Soonyoung walked closer to me and bend down to kiss my stomach.

"I'll be a good dad right?" Soonyoung asked while caressing my stomach.

"Of course you will be." I answered while caressing his face.

"Why wouldn't you be?" I asked.

"Molla, I just feel like I won't be a good dad to our kid." Soonyoung whispered while looking down.

"You'll be a good dad Soonyoung. I can guarantee you that. By just taking care of me, I know you'll do a great job raising a kid." I said and kissed his forehead even though he's taller than me.

"Hmm, komawo Sang Jae-ah." Soonyoung thanked kissing me in the lips.

"Yah, you have to eat come on we're going somewhere." Junhui hyung said telling us to go down.

"Sorry for disturbing." Junhui hyung winked with a peace sign.

"Aish, that hyung."

Soonyoung and I laughed and walked to the living room.