Twenty-Seven

*Sang Jae's P.O.V*

We all ran to where Changhyun is, where Minghao was bringing him back to the way he really is.

Changhyun was lying down on one of beds with his eyes closed. I walked next to Minghao and asked,

"How is he?"

"He's good. He'll wake up in about 5 minutes. But he might not be able to sit up or stand up properly." Minghao answered smiling. I smiled back nodding at him and walking back next to Soonyoung who was sitting down on someone's bed.

I sat next to him resting my head on his shoulders with a sigh.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Really? It doesn't sound like it."

It was silent for a good minute when I answered him with another sigh.

"Sang Jae-ah, stop sighing. This room will smell like your nasty breath and none of us would like that." Jackson hyung said along with everyone's laughter. I shot him a glare and stuck my tongue out at him.

"Aigoo~" Jackson hyung said shaking his head.

"Shut up hyung." I mumbled so they won't hear. Since luck was never my way, they heard me.

"Sang Jae!" Seokjin hyung said putting a hand over his chest with his mouth hanging open.

"Seokjin hyung, stop being dramatic." Namjoon hyung said rolling his eyes at him.

We were all so busy watching Namjoon hyung and Seokjin hyung fight that we didn't noticed that Changhyun has woken up.

"Aish. And I thought that I was having a peaceful sleep."

We turned around and saw Changhyun trying to sit up, Jonghyun hyung and I quickly ran to him to help him up.

"Changhyun-ah, gwaenchana?" Jonghyun hyung asked walking to Changhyun.

I moved away from him but he held onto my wrist. I looked down at my wrist about to say something when I heard Soonyoung growl.

I looked at him and shook my head. He looked angry for a little bit but just nodded his head. I smiled at him and sat next to Changhyun.

"I'm okay."

"Changhyun we have to leave." Daniel hyung said.

I looked at him with a questioning look, but he wasn't looking at me so I decided to ask,

"Waeyo?"

"Oh! We have to practice for our competition that's next month!" Chanhee hyung said jumping up an down.

"Competition?" Jisoo hyung asked.

Byunghan hyung smacked Chanhee hyung at the back of his head with a glare and nodded his head.

"Is it near Han River?" Seungkwan asked standing up.

"Yup." Daniel hyung said popping the 'p'.

Seungkwan, Seokmin, Soonyoung, Jackson, BamBam, Hoseok and Taehyung gasps at the same time. I looked at them weirdly and asked why.

"It's because we're having a competition too!" Seungcheol, Namjoon, Jaebum hyung shouted, standing at the same time.

There was silence for five minutes and I decided to let go of Changhyun's hand 'cause if glares could kill, Changhyun would probably be five feet underground by now.

I moved next to Soonyoung and kissed his cheeks while rubbing his back.

"So...are we all gonna be rivals then?" Yoongi hyung asked.