Thirty-Two

*Sang Jae's P.O.V*

Today, we're all inside the practice room to practice for the competition that's coming in the next two weeks.

Right now, the boys are practicing for their song and later us girls will be next. Although we don't know what to do, Seungcheol hyung said that after their practice they'll discuss something to us about the competition.

I watch the boys do their dance, I don't know why, but I kind of remember all their dance steps already and I feel like joining in. The boys had finished off with a cute pose and then they sat down or lay down on the cold hard floor.

I stood up to go to Soonyoung to give him his water bottle and wipe off his sweat.

"Wah~ now I want to have a girlfriend. So that someone would wipe my sweat for me." I heard Mingyu said.

"Yah, you're just too lazy to wipe your own sweat." Soonyoung said sticking his tongue out at him.

I glared at Soonyoung once he looked at me, he gave me a confused look but I just rolled my eyes and continued with wiping his sweat.

"Sang Jae-ah." Seungcheol hyung called.

I finished wiping Soonyoung's sweat and turned around to look at my hyung.

"Ne?" I asked.

"Remember what I told you last time? About the competition?"

"Dangyeonhaji. After I heard you say that all that I was thinking about was strangling you until you can't breath." I said smiling.

Seungcheol hyung widened his eyes and faked coughed.

"Since when did you become like that?"

"Like what?" I asked innocently.

"Well never mind about that." Jeonghan hyung said shaking his head. I turned my attention to him ignoring Soonyoung who keep poking my cheeks to get my attention.

"Well, you people." Jeonghan hyung started pointing at the couples.

"Are going to be partnered up with your partner for the competition!" Minghao excitedly said instead of Jeonghan hyung.

"Mwo!?" I shouted along with the girls.

"W-waeyo?" Minghao asked suddenly getting upset.

"M-Minghao don't be upset, we're just shocked." I explained and the girls nodded.

"Okay." Minghao said now smiling.

"Like what Minghao said, you'll be partnering up with your partners." Jisoo hyung explained.

I looked at Soonyoung giving him a glare while he just smiled cheekily at me.

"You knew the whole time didn't you?" I asked Soonyoung and he nodded his head his smile getting bigger.

"And you didn't bother to tell me!?" I asked nearly shouting.

"Wae? It's a surprise." Soonyoung said flicking my forehead and standing up.

"Yah!" I shouted speeding my left leg out for him trip which worked.

"Yah!" Soonyoung shouted looking at me.

"Wae!?" I shouted back.

"Why did you do that!?"

"I wouldn't do that if you didn't flick my forehead and told me about this!"

*Soonyoung's P.O.V*

Sang Jae and I kept on arguing that we didn't realise that everyone left us alone. I looked around and stood up.