Twenty-Three

*Sang Jae's P.O.V*

We are now in the airport waiting for the people to put our bags inside the private plane.

"Hyung, since when did you become rich?" I asked turning around so I could face Jackson hyung.

"Ayyeee~ I've always been rich." Jackson hyung said smirking and then Youngjae hyung smacked him on the head.

"Yah! You liar! Sang Jae-ah, your appa told us to use their private plane, so it's basically yours."

"A-appa?" I asked and I could feel tears in my eyes but I didn't let them fall.

"Yeah." Bambam hyung said and walked over to me to pat my shoulders.

"Ms Sang Jae, the private plane is ready, you may come in." The man said and bowed to us.

"K-kamsahabnida." I said bowing.

"What does it feel like to ride a plane?" Seungkwan asked once we were all inside the plane.

"You haven't rode a plane before?" Yugyeom hyung asked and not only Seungkwan who nodded his head but all the twelve boys did.

"I thought you guys are rich." Mark hyung said confused.

"Only Seungcheol hyung." Chan said and pointed towards Suengcheol hyung.

"Where would I get a plane?" Seungcheol hyung asked looking at Seungkwan.

"I don't know."

"Yeorobeon, please take your sits. We're about to take off." The lady said and we all took our seats.

"Hyung, is it alright if...Soonyoung sits there instead of you?" I asked Jaebum hyung who just sat down.

"Who's Soonyoung?"

"Me. Waeyo?" Soonyoung asked popping out of nowhere.

"They're claimed to each other." Seungkwan said also popping out of nowhere.

"But not really claimed yet, since they haven't marked each other yet." Seokmin said also doing the same thing as Soonyoung and Seungkwan.

"Can you guys stop popping out of nowhere!?" I asked widening my eyes at them and they just smiled cheekily and popped somewhere else.

"You're too young to be claimed!" Bambam hyung shouted.

"No I'm not!" I shouted back.

"You're still a baby to us! But if he claims you, who's going to be our baby?" Yugyeom hyung asked pouting.

I just giggled and ignored them, turning around to Jaebum hyung to give him my best puppy eyes at him.

"Heck nawh! You ain't using that on me!" Jaebum hyung said crossing his arms.

"Fine then!" I said sitting back closing my eyes.

"You're not going to be ignoring me right?" Jaebum hyung asked.

"Yah!"

"Aigoo."

"Should I just tickle you?"

"She's not ticklish hyung." Youngjae hyung said.

"Ahh right.."

After a few minutes of silence, I hear Jaebum hyung moving.

"Fine, I'll switch with this Soonyoung guy you're talking about."

I jumped up from my seat and opened my eyes to peck him on the cheeks.

"Komawoyo hyung!" I said grinning.