Thirty-Six

[A/N:look how cute nae aegiㅅ♡]

*Sang Jae's P.O.V*

I looked at Soonyoung worried but he just smiled at me. As if reassuring me that nothing will happen. I smiled back but it was pretty obvious that it was fake. Soonyoung moved closer to me and engulfed me in a hug.

"Yah, what are you worried about? Are you worried about him?"

I stayed quiet and hugged him back, squishing my face to his chest.

"Yah, don't squish your face too much to my chest. If you want to see my abs just tell me. No need to do that." Soonyoung said chuckling. I looked up at him with my face red and glared at him but he just pinched my nose.

"Yah!" I shouted caressing my nose.

"Finally got you to speak."

I shook my head still caressing my nose but smiled and buried my face again to his chest. Advantage of being small, being able to bury your face to your boyfriends chest. I giggled at the thought and Soonyoung chuckled.

"Wow Sang Jae, I thought you were worrying about the performance? Why are you suddenly talking about the advantages of being smol?" Soonyoung said through his mind and now I know why he was chuckling.

"Oh you heard that?"

"Oh nah bro. I didn't heard it, I just guessed it. Duh."

I stayed quiet, smiling but then it turned upside down when Soonyoung said something else.

"But you know, when I still haven't met you, Jihoon has always been hugging me like this and he told me about that advantage too and-"

I didn't let him finish what he was saying when I immediately let go of him and tried running away but Soonyoung got a hold of my arm.

"Let go of me!" I growled and I'm sure that my eyes are glowing yellow.

*Soonyoung's P.O.V*

I panicked when Sang Jae's eyes turned yellow. Shoot, I shouldn't have said that. Sang Jae was still growling at me and I looked at the group who was already looking at us.

"Hyung what's wrong?" Seungkwan and Seokmin said in unison.

"Uhm..."

"Soonyoung, let go of me. Now." Sang Jae growled lowly. I smirked and thought of an idea. She won't be able to resist it.

"Then what are you gonna do?" I asked annoying her. She looked at me with wide eyes.

"Are you asking- wow. Soonyoung I won't hesitate to bury you seventeen feet under the ground." Jae threatened.

"Is that it?" I asked smirking and I tightened my hold on her but I made sure to not hurt her. Her eyes turned back to the way it is, she knows that she won't be able to get mad at me.

"Well you know the answer for that question already anyways. So now let go of me, we still-"

I didn't let her finished what she was saying when I pulled her to me and kissed her on the lips. Jae was shocked at first but she kissed back.

"Wow, what a way to shut up your girlfriend. Should I do that too?" I heard Jihoon asked.

"Do it and I won't hesitate to feed you to the crocodiles." Hye Jin threatened.

"You guys are so made for each other alright." Junhui hyung said chuckling.

I retracted my head back and looked at her in the eyes.