Twelve(ie)

*Seungkwan's P.O.V*

"Sang Jae-ah, there's a playground around here where me and my friends always go to. Do you want to go there with me?" I asked her.

"Sure! I love playgrounds!" Sang Jae said jumping up and own and I joined her, after jumping up and down for a good 1 minute, we both laughed at or childishness and went to the playground I was talking about.

I felt my phone vibrate inside my pocket so I took it out and read a message Jihoon hyung sent me.

From : LittleEvilHyung

Seungkwan-ah. Where are you? We've been looking for you. I thought you'll walk with Hansol to school, but what's taking so long? Jeonghan hyung, Jisoo hyung, Dokyeom and I are looking for you where are you?

"Who's that?" I heard Sang Jae asked looking over my shoulder, more like trying to look over my shoulder to see who texted me.

"It's from Jihoon hyung, he said that they were looking for me." I told her, I looked up to see her frowning.

"Aww, gwaenchana. I'll tell them your with me and where we are so they could join us."

"They?"

"You'll see."

To : LittleEvilHyung

Hyung, I'm with Sang Jae, Hansol and I ran into her when I walked Hansol to school, so I decided to hangout with her a bit. Do you want to join us and introduce the others? We're at a playground right now. Where we always go to.

From : LittleEvilHyung

Oh! Okay! We'll be there!

"So when are they coming? I'm excited to see more of your friends!" Sang Jae said her eyes sparkling.

"They'll be here! Now calm down you little kid!" I said laughing at her.

"Aigo. Seungkwan-ah! That's mean! You can't say it to a girl, especially to a royal princess. You can only do it to Jihoon hyung!" I heard Seokmin hyung said and we all laughed except Jihoon hyung and Sang Jae.

"Yah! Seokmin-ah! Do you want me to get my guitar!"

"But it's at home."

"Aish jinjja."

"Sang Jae-ah!" Jihoon said running to her with open arms.

"Jihoon hyung!" Sang Jae said hugging him.

"Yah! How come Jihoon hyung gets a hug! Why didn't you give me a hug earlier?" I said pouting.

"Aww. Mian, come here Seungkwan." Sang Jae said and I rushed towards her to give her a hug while she chuckled at me.

"You're so cute." I heard her say a bit muffled since her face was squished up to my chest.

"Okay Seungkwan let her go. Your suffocating her."

"Oh right, heh mian."

"Hyung, why don't you guys introduce yourselves." I said to them rolling my eyes since they're just standing there.

"Oh right. Annyeonghaseyo! Jeonghan ibnida, isibi ssalieyo, vampire."

"Annyeonghaseyo! Jisoo ibnida, isibi ssalieyo, vampire."

"Annyeonghaseyo! Seokmin ibnida, isib ssalieyo. Half wolf half vampire."

They all finished their introduction with a bow. Sang Jae was about to introduce herself when Dokyeom hyung stopped her.

"Ah! Hajima! You don't have to introduce yourself! Seungkwan here might have already told us about you."

"Oh. Okay then!!" Sang Jae with a smile.