Thirty-Five

*Sang Jae's P.O.V*

The boys are currently practicing again for their performance while the girls and I are also practicing for our performance with the our partners, although it's hard since we need them to practice it.

"Eonni, I'm so tired." Eun Hee whined sitting down after her practice. I stopped and crouched down nodding my head.

"Nado."

I looked at the clock and saw that it was 9:35. The competition would be staring at the afternoon, which is at 2:45, it would still be on going till the next morning or dawn.

I yawned and lied down on the cold hard floor closing my eyes and trying to catch my breath. After ten minutes of resting I heard shuffling that's happening inside the room.

Once I opened my eyes, Soonyoung was looking down at me while grinning with sweat falling from his head to me. I smiled back and he kissed my forehead.

"Are you guys done practicing?" I asked once Soonyoung helped me up.

"Oh no, we're not done. We're just here to rest since we're not done yet." Seungkwan said sassily and I glared at him while he smiled back.

"Well, since we're all done practicing let's take a rest." Seungcheol hyung said clapping his hands.

"Hyung, we're all sweating. Shouldn't we take a shower first and eat cause we're all hungry." Junhui hyung said and Soo Ah and I laughed causing Seungcheol hyung to blush.

"R-right. Okay, Jae stop laughing at me you too Soo Ah."

Since there was eighteen of us, seven boys went first then six and us girls came last since we take forever to take a shower. I admit that I do take a long shower, especially since I'm sweating.

We're all done taking a shower and we're in our own rooms, some still choosing which clothes to wear. Just to sleep.

"Eonni, Nigel's missing." Eun Hee said causing the girls, especially Soo Ah, scream so loud that I thought my eardrums would break.

I rolled my eyes and stood up giving Nigel to Eun Hee making her smile and the girls stop screaming. When I turned around the boys were knocking on the door like a mad man.

"YAH! OPEN THE DOOR!" Seungcheol hyung shouted.

"YEH! WE HEARD SHOUTING!" Hansol too shouted.

"QUICKYL OPEN THE DOOR!" Chan shouted after.

"OR WE'LL BREAK IT!" Jihoon threatened.

I shook my head maybe Soonyoung knows what actually happened so he didn't shout or anything.

I opened the door and was hit by the boys since they were about to knock again when I opened the door. Chan, Hansol, Seungcheol and Jihoon rushed inside going to their own mates.

I sighed and plopped down on my bed watching the boys listen to their girls rant about what happened. I turned around to look at the wall but was horrified to see Soonyoung looking at me smiling like a cheshire cat.

"AAAHHHHH!" I shouted falling off my bed, hitting my head that that was hit by the boys earlier on my bedside table.

"Jae-ah!" Soonyoung shouted and fell on top of me. I grunted and tried pushing him off but he was smirking at me.

"Are you okay?" Soonyoung asked concerned.

"I'll be more okay if you get off of me." I said glaring at him.