(I Got)Seven

*Soonyoung's P.O.V*

"EONNI!" I heard the four girls shouted.

I looked at all of them and realised that Sang Jae was missing. I looked at Jihoon and the other two and we all ran towards the girls.

"What's happening? What's wrong? Where's Sang Jae?!" I asked concerned.

"She's drowning!!" Rae Seok, I'm guessing, said.

Without knowing, my feet drag me to the water and dive in. It's a good thing I can swim, or else I would be drowning with her and not actually trying to save her.

I quickly saw her at the very bottom and swam towards her. I lifted her up by her arm and swam up to the shore. I carried her and put her down and did CPR without even knowing. After a few minutes she started coughing and sat up straight I looked at her and smiled but quickly removed it when she looked at me.

*Sang Jae's P.O.V*

I looked at everyone around me and asked

"What -- *cough* -- hap -- *cough* -- ened?" I asked while coughing.

"You just drowned." Blueberry told me with a poker face.

"What?" I asked, quite not hearing what he said. But then I remembered what happened minutes ago.

*Flashback*

"Oh! Eonni! You're actually swimming!" Rae Seok said.

I didn't realised that I was actually swimming but the next thing I know, I started going down. I couldn't swim up, since I don't know how to swim. I tried to hold my breath but I couldn't hold it that much longer. And then I blacked out.

*Flashback ends*

"Oh."

"But you still get to swim for a good five seconds!" Rae Seok said bobbing her head up and down. But then stopped when all of them glared at her way.

"You should really stop thinking so hard. Because you scrunch up your face and it's really ugly." Soonyoung said while fake vomiting. I just whacked him on the head and he pouted like a five year old.

'Hm, cute. Ew Sang Jae.'  I said to myself.

"You two get up, I'm hungry let's go eat." Seungkwan said while pulling Hansol with him and skipping. My friends followed the two without waiting for me.

'Some friends they are.' I said to myself and I saw Hye Jin look back while playfully growling.

"Here, I'll help you get up." Jihoon said offering his hand. I blushed a little and took his hand and he helped me get up. Once I got up our faces was inches away to each other that we could just kiss right there and then.

"Okay let's go you two." I heard Soonyoung said while growling.

'Why's he growling?'

"It's because his...lets go." Jihoon said.

"His what? What? His what? Wait never mind I don't even care." I said while walking away and following my friends. But truth is, I'm sooo curious why he suddenly growled.

*Jihoon's P.O.V*

We were walking, following Sang Jae and the others. I looked at Soonyoung while smirking.

'My plan work. Call me evil but I don't care. Evil is my middle name. I got it from my hyung, Min Yoongi.' I said to myself.

"You're jealous aren't you? You like her don't you? Huh? Huh?" I said teasing him a little while nudging him on the sides.

"No I'm not." Soonyoung said back still growling.

"Then why are you growling?" I asked him still smirking. Oh it's so fun teasing him.

"Just...just.."

"Just?" I asked.

"Argh!"

After Soonyoung said that he ran off and sat beside Seungkwan and Hansol.

"Jihoon? It's been a long time." Someone asked. I turned around and saw my long time friend, Hye Jin, smiling, but I can see in her eyes that she's still sad about what happened.

"Hye Jin, it has been a long time huh." I said feeling guilty cause I didn't tell her why I stopped talking to her.

"Have you noticed something about Sang Jae eonni and Soonyoung oppa?" Hye Jin asked. Ignoring what I said. I nodded my head meaning yes.

"Do you think..?"

"They like each other?" We both said in unison.

"We should totally hook them up! They look so cute together!" Hye Jin said. I just nodded my head and we both walked over  to Soonyoung and Sang Jae, who was still bickering, sit next to them.

'Hooking them up? Not a bad idea at all. It can also help build our friendship again.' I said to myself while smiling.

*Hye Jin's P.O.V*

'Omo...I just talked to him! My long time crush- friend, I mean. It's a good thing we both noticed something about Sang Jae eonni and Soonyoung oppa. And I get to talk to him about it!! Asdfghjkl! I missed him so much! It has been a long time! I should just act normal like nothing happened.' I thought to myself.

But let's be honest, it won't be that easy to just ignore everything like nothing happened.

He's been my crush ever since we met. I didn't really think that I like until he left without saying anything. I just sighed while eating my sandwich and listen to Soonyoung oppa and Sang Jae eonni bicker about being healthy, with what you should eat and what not to eat.

*Sang Jae's P.O.V*

'Okay this is weird. I just noticed that Hye Jin was smirking but then when she sad down she sounds and looks sad. What's up with her?' I thought to myself.

I looked at Soonyoung who was glaring at me cause I won the fight and stick my tongue out at him. Then I moved closer to Hye Jin who's just looking at her food not eating it.

"Yah, what's wrong with you?" I asked not too loudly.

"A-aniya eonni. Nothing's wrong."

"Sure~ then why do you look so sad?" I asked now turning my whole body towards her.

She didn't say anything afterwards so I just decided that I'll ask her later when we're alone.

"Since you won't tell me, let's just talk later okay? When we're alone, so you'll tell me." I said patting her back and went back to my own spot read to argue with Soonyoung again.

~~~~~~~

I have nothing to say my dear fwens.

Please vote and comment!
감사합니다!
ありがとう!
XOXO!

~ Edited ~