Fourteen

*Sang Jae's P.O.V*

Just like what Seungkwan said, they walked me home. But not after stopping to buy some street foods. Minghao and Junhui weren't around from here as they're from China. I'm all alone now in the house waiting for no one.

"Nigel, I'm bored. I don't know what to do. I think I'm going crazy. I've been talking to you ever since school started, but I don't care. I talk to myself anyways, there's nothing wrong with that right?" I asked looking at Nigel who was crawling on my lap.

"I think I have gone crazy."

I just sat on the couch with Nigel for one hour, yes one hour not moving, until my phone suddenly rang.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Annyeong Sang Jae-ssi!"

"Oh! Seungkwan-ah! Annyeong! Wae did you call?"

"Yah! You forgot about me!"

"Oh! Annyeong Seokmin-ah! Mian!"

"Oh yeah, better open your door or we'll barge in."

After I heard Seungkwan say those the door suddenly opened revealing eight guys. I just sat there looking at them with wide eyes while they have a big grin on their faces.

"Aish jinjja. See! I told you you should have opened the door." Jihoon hyung said chuckling a bit.

"Joshua hyung aren't you suppose to stop people from barging into someone's house?" I asked Joshua hyung confuse but he just smiled at me holding out a 'V' sign.

"But, what are you doing here?" I asked standing up with Nigel in hands.

"Sang Jae-ssi! Is that a snake?" Jeonghan hyung asked his hands on his mouth.

"Oh no! Not at all! It's a worm! I'm/she's holding a worm." I said and realised that someone said the same thing. They all looked at the right side near the kitchen and I followed suit to find,

"Blueberry Kwon." I said squinting my eyes at him in a very mean way and he did the same. Although, he doesn't really have to, it only made his eyes looks smaller.

"What?" Jisoo hyung asked looking at me confused.

"That's what she calls us, she calls Soonyoung that and she calls me Strawberry. But I think she added Soonyoung's last name though." Jihoon hyung explained smiling.

"But why not us??" Seungkwan and Seokmin said in unison.

"Eh. You guys make your own." I said walking to them to show Nigel.

"Is it a she?"

"He, actually."

"What's his name?"

"Nigel."

"Oohhhh."

"So what are you doing here?" I asked them once again.

"Oh well we were bored and our leader went somewhere and our two maknaes are at school. You already know Hansol right? And Wonwoo hyung and Mingyu didn't want to come." Seokmin explained. I just nodded my head.

"I'm guessing the other maknae is Chan?" I asked them with a raised eyebrow.

"How'd you know?" Jihoon hyung asked.

"I met him at the first day of school." I said smiling.

"Oohhh. I was wondering how he knew about you since he kind of said your name when he was talking about what happened at the first day of school." Jun hyung asked.

"Aahhh...but who's Wonwoo and uhm, Mingyu?" I asked them confused since I don't have a clue who they are.

"Oh, they're one of us too. They're both vampires." Seokmin said smiling.

"Oh, well you guys make yourself at home, even if you look like you already are. I'll be back, I'll just put Nigel back to his tank and come back down." I told them and they made their way to the living room. I noticed that Soonyoung was quiet today, so I looked at him for five seconds but broke contact when he noticed me looking so I ran upstairs towards Eun Hee's room.

*Seungkwan's P.O.V*

"Soonyoung hyung! Wae are you so quiet? You're not usually like this." I asked tilting my head in cofusion.

"Ani. Seungkwan-ah, you don't have to be worried. He's just quiet because Sang Jae ignored her when we came." Jihoon hyung said smirking and Soonyoung hyung just nudged him on the sides.

"Oh! You like her Soonyoung? Since when?" Jeonghan hyung asked his mouth in a shape of an 'O'.

"I never said that I like her!! Why do you guys think that I like her!!" Soonyoung asked his eyes getting bigger and his hands up in the air in frustration.

"Then why are you getting frustrated? I was just asking." Jeonghan hyung said smirking and we all laughed at hyung seeing that his face is as red as Jihoon hyungs hair.

"What's funny?" We turned around to find Sang Jae standing looking at us confused.

"Ani. Gwaenchana, it's just something about just us guys." I said smirking looking at Soonyoung hyung.

Sang Jae noticed this and turned her head to look at Soonyoung and asked,

"What's with blueberry? He's quiet today. The first time I met him he was so noisy." Sang Jae asked completely worried.

We all smirked at her and she noticed this. She looked at us confused.

"Aww. Are you worried about him Sang Jae-ssi?" Seokmin hyung asked still smirking.

"A-ani. It's just weird because he's not noisy like the usual. I expected him to be noisy when I came down, but he wasn't even making a sound. And stop smirking. You guys look ugly." Sang Jae explained with a scrunched up face. And I heard Soonyoung laugh a bit. We all gasped in a playful way.

"Ah~ finally~ someone thinks the same way as me whenever they smirk." Soonyoung said smiling looking at Sang Jae but returned to his poker face when he realised that Sang Jae was looking at him.

"Wait...I forgot to ask something-" Sang Jae started but I cut her off.

"If you're gonna ask how we got here. Minghao, Junhui hyung and I walked you here remember?" I said interrupting her with an eye roll.

"Oh right."

"Why don't we watch something yeah?" Jeonghan hyung asked and we all nodded our heads.

We fought over what we were going to watch and decided to watch a horror movie instead.

"Sang Jae-ah if your scared I can protect you." Seokmin hyung said winking at Sang Jae.

We all looked at Soonyoung who was watching Seokmin 'flirt' with Sang Jae and he looks like he's trying his best not to jump up and grab his shirt to stop him from 'flirting' with Sang Jae-ssi.

He noticed us looking and we all smirk at him while he just blush and slouch on the couch.

"Oh please I'm good at watching horror movies." Sang Jae said hitting Seokmin hyung lightly.

We were all watching for ten minutes when we heard Sang Jae shriek when a monster with blood and stitches all over its face suddenly did a jump scare.

~~~~~~~

I didn't have any ideas what to do do with this part so yeah. Heh :3

Please vote and comment!
감사합니다!
ありがとう!
XOXO!

~ Edited ~