Fifteen

[A/N : Dokyeom looks different in the photo ^^]

*Sang Jae's P.O.V*

The 'hangout' yesterday was fun. We get to talk a lot about ourselves. They also told me that they're in a group called 'Seventeen' they perform on stages and stuff. They're quite popular too. They also have like their nicknames and all but I'm not gonna list all of it.

Today is Friday and I'm heading to the girls school to pick them up and go to Rae Seok's grandma's house to visit her.

"Oh! Sang Jae-ssi! Annyeong!"

'Why do I feel like it was Seungkwan and Seokmin who called me?' I thought to myself and turned around to see all of them, except Chan, Hansol and their leader.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" I bowed smiling widely because I was feeling lonely when I was walking alone.

"Sang Jae-ssi! You know about Wonwoo hyung and Mingyu-ssi right?" Seokmin asked and I nodded my head.

"Well they're here with us!"

"Annyeonghaseyo! Jeon Wonwoo ibnida!"

"Annyeonghaseyo! Kim Mingyu ibnida! You probably already know about us, what we are, I mean."

"Ne~" I said and bowed to them.

After I looked up someone rushed to me in an embrace. I looked up and saw Mingyu, who's taller than me and I'm like below his shoulders.

"I hope we become great great great (20x) friends!!"

"Hahaha! Okay! I'd love to be great great great (20x) friends with you!" I said laughing but it sounded muffled since I'm facing his half chest half belly.

Mingyu was about to let go when two more ran to us and gave us a hug. I can barely breath, I think I'm going to die early. I noticed that it was none other than Seungkwan and Seokmin since they keep on bouncing up and down shouting.

"YAH! Let go of her! I bet she can't breath! Are you trying to kill her!?"

They all let go and I put my hands on my knees and breath the air like it was my first breathing the air. Once I have finished, I looked up to see all of them looking at someone. I was about to follow their gaze when my phone rang.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Eonni! Where are you? Why are you late? We don't have enough time to catch the bus!"

"Ah! Mianhaeyo! I'll be there in five seconds."

After I said that I hang up not waiting for Soo Ah's reply.

"Mian yeorobeon, but I have to go and pick up the girls so we'll be able to catch the bus to go somewhere." I said really fast and was about to run when someone held my hoodie, again.

"We can drive you to where you're going!!" Mingyu said smiling.

'Boy, is he handsome or what?'

"Sang Jae said you're handsome Mingyu-ssi." Minghao said smiling.

"I-I did n-not!" I said, I could feel my face burning.

"Komawoyo Sang Jae-ssi." Mingyu said winking at me and putting his arm around my shoulders. I swear my face looks like a tomato.

"Now let's go and get your friends! Kaja!" Mingyu said pulling me with him while the others trail behind us.

Except Seungkwan since he's with us because his arm is also on my shoulders. I feel like I'm carrying a sack of rice.

*Seokmin's P.O.V*

*Growl*

We all looked at our side to see Soonyoung hyung growling while looking at Mingyu and Sang Jae. I smirked and pretended to sniff the air.