Forty-One

*Sang Jae's P.O.V*

It's been three months ever since that incident. Soonyoung and I have been dating for a year and a half now and still going strong. And this goes the same for the others.

I looked to my left and saw Soonyoung fast asleep. I smiled and caressed his his making him squirm under my touch.

"Wae?" Soonyoung asked in a raspy voice.

"Nothing." I answered back. Soonyoung pulled me closer, resting his face on the crook of my neck.

"Yah, wake up. It's 10am." I said after looking at the clock.

Soonyoung squirmed some more making me laugh. After five minutes, he finally stood up and took my hand to lift me up. As I did, I can't help but look into his eyes. One of the reasons why I fell for him.

"One? Then what's the other reasons?" Soonyoung asked giving me a smirk.

"Shush." I said putting my finger over my lips. He smiled at me and I did the same.

"You should wear my clothes often. It suits you, you look cute." Soonyoung said looking me up and down.

But I'm just wearing your shirt and short shorts." I said once I looked at myself up and down.

"Ara. You, wearing my shirts makes you look cute so shush."

"Soonyoung, Sang Jae, good to see you that you're both still alive after what you two did last night." Seungcheol hyung said with a smirk.

I felt my cheeks burning and remembered what happened last night.

"I hope you used protection." Soo Ah said popping next to Seungcheol hyung.

"We did." Soonyoung said with a smirk.

The rest came to our room trying to fit everyone while they were smirking at us. Omo they heard us. Were we that loud?

"Yes. You were so loud, I bet the neighbourhood heard us." Junhui hyung laughed.

I hit Soonyoung's arm and buried my face in my pillow. I can't believe we actually did it. I know it's been a year of us dating but isn't it a bit quick? Wait I don't care anyways. It was nice.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." Hye Jin suddenly bursted out laughing and my face became even more red.

"Why are you laughing so hard?" Jihoon asked and Hye Jin just smirked.

"Yah!" I shouted at her and threw a pillow at her face which she quickly dodged.

"Wae? I didn't say anything." Hye Jin said still smirking.

"Just..shush."

"Arraseo eonni."

It went quiet for a while and we just awkwardly stared at each other. Moments later, I can smell something burning.

"Who was cooking?" I asked and Mingyu quickly ran out of the room straight to the kitchen.

"IT BURNED OMO!" Mingyu shouted.

"Let's go down now and eat the burned food." Seungcheol hyung said and everyone walked out.

Once everyone was out, I tried standing up and was about to walk to the door when Soonyoung stopped me.

"Wae?"

"Did...did we really use protection?" Soonyoung asked and I frowned.

"Omo don't tell me we didn't." I groaned.

"Mianhe." Soonyoung whispered but I looked at him and smiled.

"Soonyoung, we may have been dating for a year and a half now, and it's our first time doing it last night. I just want you to know that I don't regret it. If I ever became pregnant, at least it's you, who's going to be the father and no one else."