Sixteen

*Sang Jae's P.O.V*

The visit to Rae Seok's ahjumma was great, she said that she'll be leaving Korea and go to L.A in three days. Rae Seok was sad of course but she was also happy because her grandma is all good.

Right now, I'm alone in the living room. The others were at their rooms sleeping or doing something else. It's 9:30 in the morning and I woke up at 6:30 not knowing why. I usually wake up at seven.

I went to the kitchen to get some water but I was greeted with twelve guys sitting down on the table eating almost all of our foods.

"AAAHHHHH!!"

I heard people tripping or falling down flat in their butts or dropping something and people going down the stairs to the kitchen.

"Wae? What's -- AAAHHHHH!! WE HAVE THEIFS INSIDE OUR HOUSE! CALL THE POLICE CALL THE-"

"HAJIMA HAJIMA HAJIMA!! WE ARE NOT THIEFS! ITS JUST US!"

I opened my eyes and closed by mouth and looked at all of them.

"What are you doing here? How did you get in? Seriously? How do you get in people's houses? Teach me some tricks please!" I said being angry then changing to being happy.

"Aish jinjja eonni babo! Why are you even happy that they just barged in our house without us knowing? And you want to learn tricks and all that poop!?"  Soo Ah said getting angry by the second.

"Mian. Well what if we lost the keys? Or someone stole it? Thinking that it was theirs?" I asked.

"Eonni, we have our own keys with us." Hye Jin said giving me a 'are you serious' look.

"Mian" I said with a 'V' sign and turned around to the boys who were watching us in amusement.

"What are you doing here? How did you get in? When did you get here?"

"Oh we saw a key in the front door and thought that maybe we could use it to open the door. And it has your name on it. We came here at 6:30." Junhui hyung said smiling at us.

Hearing the words that Junhui hyung said with the keys and my name on it, the girls looked at me and glared at me then turned to look back at the boys again.

"I was awake at 6:30 though. How come I didn't hear you guys coming in?" I asked them with a confused face.

"Oh well when we opened the door you were slowly walking down the stairs half awake and I mean really slow. Probably slower than a snail." Mingyu said laughing a bit.

"Oh yeah, we came here because we want you guys to meet our leader. Since you've met 12 of us, we decided that you should meet our leader too." Jihoon hyung said and called someone that I have been longing to see.

"Seungcheol hyung! She's the girl we were talking about!" Seungkwan said pointing at me while looking at someone behind Jeonghan hyung, busy smelling his hair.

"Oh! Where is sh-"

"Seungcheol hyung.."

"Sang Jae-ah.."

Before I know it, tears were flowing down my cheeks and I ran towards him to give him a big hug. But since luck isn't on my side today, I still had to trip over a chair and was about to face plant the floor when hyung catched me  in his arms.

I silently laugh and cry at the same time at my stupidness and I heard him do the same. We hugged each other for three minutes crying our hearts out and finally let go since we're both probably soaked with all the tears.

"Wait what? You know each other?" Soonyoung asked pointing at the two of us.

"He's my brother/she's my sister." We both said at the same time then looked at each other and started tearing up again.