Twenty-Six

*Seungcheol's P.O.V*

"Jinki ahjussi...yeogiseo mwo jeonja!? (What are you doing here!?)" I asked bawling my fist.

"I'm just visiting. I also noticed that Changhyun and the others did a great job to Sang Jae." Jinki said smirking.

"Aren't you suppose to be sad!? Sang Jae's unconscious!" Soo Ah exclaimed.

'Wrong move Soo Ah! Why did you do that!?'

"Oh...is that a human I smell?" He then moved to walk to Soo Ah but I blocked him off.

"Don't come near her." I said growling.

He was about to say something when a small grunt was heard from our side. I turned around and saw Soonyoung slowly waking up.

"Soonyoung hyung!" Chan shouted and ran towards him.

"What happened...nugusaeyeo?" Soonyoung asked once his eyes landed on Jinki.

"Nice to meet you. I see that you're Sang Jae's mate, huh."

"And what's wrong with that?"

"Nothing."

Jinki then walked towards me but I stood in my ground not moving. I ordered Hansol to take Soo Ah away from me but she wouldn't listen.

"I'm not leaving you here." Soo Ah whispered in my ear.

"Aw that's sweet...kidding! That's disgusting!" Jinki said now holding my collar.

"Since Sang Jae is probably going to die...why don't you die-"

"No one's gonna die."

He was cut of by someone and we looked around who did it. My eyes landed on Sang Jae who's standing up.

"Sang Jae!" Soonyoung said and hugged Sang Jae and she did the same.

"You're not killing him! You're not killing anyone!" Sang Jae said now growling and ready to fight.

"Ayyee~ I'm not here to fight. I'm just here to check on Changhyun." Jinki said now glaring at Changhyun and Jonghyun.

"I'm not going to say sorry just because I didn't do what you wanted. And I'm not following your orders ever again." Changhyun said standing up.

"Jeongmal? You do know what's going to happen right?" Jinki said now letting go of me and walking to Changhyun.

I fell but Soo Ah was there to catch me. I held my neck and turned to look at Soo Ah to give her a smile.

Jinki suddenly did something to Changhyun and he was struggling. Sang Jae was about to run to him but Soonyoung held her back.

"What are you doing to him!?"

"He's turning him into a human.." Jonghyun said with a frown.

"What.."

Changhyun then fell to the ground but Jonghyun managed to catch him.

"You're a monster! Why did we even follow your orders!?" Jonghyun said now with tears rolling down his cheeks.

"My job here is down...most of it." With that Jinki left and we all ran to Changhyun.

"Changhyun-ah! Wake up!" Jonghyun said shaking him.

"Yah! Jonghyun! Don't shake him like that!" Sang Jae said pushing Jonghyun and started shaking him.

"G-guys s-stop s-shaking m-me.." Changhyun said waking up and they both stopped shaking him.

"Changhyun!"