Four(walls)

*Sang Jae's P.O.V*

It has been a year now ever since I met Hye Jin and the others. Right now, all of us are just sitting down, don't know what to do. When suddenly Eun Hee jumped up from wherever she was lying from.

"Eonni! What about we go to the beach for a week? Or just two days and one night?" Eun Hee suggested.

We all rise from the dead, I'm kidding, we all rise from our lying position when we heard what Eun Hee just said. All five of us looked at each other and shouted 'yes' at the same time grinning from ear to ear.

"We should all go shopping and buy bikinis then!" Soo Ah suggested.

I looked at them, with a horrified expression. They were all smirking, before I could protest they dragged me, I mean DRAGGED me out the house. They all know that I'm stronger than them and I could just push them away but I'm too lazy and just let them drag me with them.

We soon came to the shops. While they were busy looking for bikinis and all, I tried running away from them. But my plan didn't really work well for me.

"Where do you think you're going?" Hye Jin asked.

"You do know that I can just smell your scent and follow you right? And I can read your thoughts right?"

"Right." I said then put my mouth in a thin line. I really should block my mind so she won't read what I'm thinking.

I told them that I would wear a bikini, but if only they agree that I'll be wearing a short also. They didn't agree, so we fought about it for two hours and they soon agreed that I'll be wearing shorts too.

We all bought our bikinis, well they bought mine, and went to buy bubble tea afterwards. All of us got the same, milk chocolate. We walked more after that, and soon went home since it's getting dark.

"I'm soooo hungggrryyyy!!" Eun Hee exclaimed while throwing her hands in the air about to sit down when she missed the chair and fell on her butt.

"Puahahahahahahaha!! Babo!" Rae Seok laughed out loud making all of us do the same.

"Alright alright! I'll cook for you guys!!" Soo Ah giggled. We all just nodded our heads meaning okay.

"Eonni, didn't you say that you have to find your hyung?" Hye Jin asked.

"Oh yeah.. I completely forgot about it. But it's been a year now ever since I came here. And I can't even remember what he looks like anymore." I sighed.

"Aww eonni, gwaenchanayo. You -- we'll find him someday." Eun Hee said smiling.

I just smiled in return. Hm, maybe I should start looking for him, I have been to a lot of places now anyways, except for the beach, we always go to the pool.

"Dinners reeaaadddyyyy~~" Soo Ah sang.

"Yah! Soo Ah-ssi pls don't sing I'm getting a headache!" I shouted at her jokingly.

"Yah! Can't you see I'm singing?!" Soo Ah said angrily, but I can sense some playfulness in her voice.

"Of course I can't see you! There's a wall that's separating us you babo!"

Hye Jin, Rae Seok, Eun Hee, and I bursted out laughing. We all went to the kitchen to only see Soo Ah with a red face and a pout on her face. Once again, the four of us bursted out laughing.

"I'm so excited for tomorrow!!" Eun Hee shouted grinning like a cheshire cat.

"Yah! Just eat already!"

"Arraseo eonni!"

*Hye Jin's P.O.V*

"Eonni ireu na! (Wake up!)"