Nineteen

*Sang Jae's P.O.V*

I woke up hearing voices around me, I opened my eyes a little to see seven people looking down on me.

"S-sang Jae! Seungcheol oppa! Sang Jae's awake!" I heard someone shout and I recognised her voice, Soo Ah.

"Sang Jae! Goodness you're awake! How are you feeling? Does your body still hurt? Do you need anything? I can --" I stopped him from talking more. I chuckled at him but soon regretted it when I felt pain in my stomach.

"Ah!" I said and hold my stomach.

"What's wrong? What happened?" Hye Jin asked looking at me worried.

"A-aniyo, gwaenchana, I shouldn't have laughed, it hurts so bad." I said cracking up a smile and Hye Jin just gave me a look as if saying 'if you're all okay I won't hesitate to stab you again.'

I looked around to see Eun Hee, Soo Ah, Rae Seok, Hye Jin, Seungcheol hyung, Jeonghan hyung and Jisoo hyung.

"Sang Jae-ah, can you tell us what happened when you went to the performance room? Who stabbed you? And you said something about someone who found you." Jeonghan hyung said looking tired. I looked down on my lap, well tried to since I'm laying down, and thought about what happened.

"But before I do, how long have I been out?" I asked Jeonghan hyung who was just in front of me.

"You were out for.."

"A week." Jisoo hyung finished off.

"Mwoh!? A week?" I asked jumping up a bit and immediately hold my stomach cause it hurts.

"Yah! Eonni! Be careful!" Rae Seok said.

"How...how am I been out for a week?" I asked after I have finally calmed down and my stomach not aching any more.

"You lost too much blood." Eun Hee said shrugging her shoulders as if it doesn't really matter.

'Okay ouch?'

"And then Jihoon's hyung told us that we need someone to give you some blood. Believe it or not, Soonyoung volunteered to give you some --"

"Wait wait wait...what? Soonyoung? He gave me...blood?" I asked. I could feel my face heating up, why am I even blushing?

"Where is he? Where are the others?" I asked looking at all of them.

"They're all in the living room." Seungcheol hyung said and I nodded my head.

"Can I go to them?" I asked Seungcheol hyung, he was about to say no but I cut him off.

"Hyung, I'm okay, I can manage myself." I said reassuring him.

"Yeah sure, you can manage yourself, yet you can't even manage laughing without your stomach hurting." Hye Jin sassily said. I glared at her and smacked her on her arm and she winced in pain.

"Yeah she's all good, she can smack me now, really hard." Hye Jin said glaring at me and I stick my tongue out at her and she did the same.

"Wah, jinjja. You guys are so childish." Soo Ah said rolling her eyes at us and Eun Hee and Rae Seok just laughed at us.

We went to the living room to see everyone busy. Some are watching tv, just sitting down with their phones and lastly sleeping. But there's someone that I really want to see more than everyone.

"Yeorobeon! Sang Jae's awake!" Seungcheol hyung said. Everyone, I mean everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at us, even the ones who were sleeping.

"Sang Jae!" Everyone shouted and ran towards me, hugging me one by one and making sure not to hit my stomach.

Once they all have hugged me, questions were asked at the same time.