Thirty-One

*Sang Jae's P.O.V*

"What are you cooking?" I asked sitting down on one of the chairs.

"Oh I'm cooking kimchi." Mingyu said not bothering to look at me.

"Oh! Can't wait, Wonwoo hyung told me that you're really good in cooking." I said now walking over to him to look at what he's doing.

"Wah~ teach me how to cook someday."

"Thanks and sure. But I thought you can cook?" Mingyu asked now looking at me.

"Nah, I can only cook eggs and the basics one." I said shrugging my shoulders and going back to sitting down.

"Well I can teach you how to cook, but not today since everyone seems to be really hungry." Mingyu said chuckling.

I giggled at what Mingyu said and went to the living room almost to find everyone half asleep or playing games.

Once I looked around I saw Minghao and Jun hyung fixing a puzzle. I walked towards them and sat next to Seungkwan on the floor who was watching.

"Put it there."

"Wait no there."

"Ahh jamkkanman...there."

"What are you guys doing?" I asked.

"Fixing a puzzle obviously." I heard Seungkwan said. I glared at him hitting his arm.

"Ow! Yah!"

"Wae!?" I asked sounding angry just to scare him.

I noticed that he flinched and I stopped myself from smiling.

"M-mian." Seungkwan said bowing his head a little bit.

I heard someone laugh behind me and felt warm hands wrap around my waist.

"Yah Seungkwan-ah you should've seen your face." Soonyoung said laughing.

"H-hyung! Control your mate! She almost gave me a heart attack!" Seungkwan said whining.

Soonyoung made me sit on his lap without permission so I hit him with all my might on his chest.

"Ow! What was that for?" Soonyoung asked rubbing the spot that I hit him.

"That's for making me sit on your lap without my permission." I said growling a little at him.

Soonyoung's eyes widened when he heard me growl, but I was just playing around. I stopped myself from smiling when I noticed everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me.

"S-sang Jae." Soonyoung said stuttering.

"Mwo?" I asked.

"...is it that time of the month?" Soonyoung said smirking. I could feel my face heat up and I smacked him on the chest one more time.

"Mwo!? Aniyo! Why would you think that!?" I asked fiddling with my shirt.

"Well you got angry when you hit Seungkwan when he was the one who was supposed to be angry. And then you got angry just because I made you sit on my lap without permission." Soonyoung explained.

I was speechless, well I do have it now. But I won't tell them.

"N-no I don't." I said stuttering.

'Aish, me and my stutters.' I said to myself.

"Then why are you stuttering?" Soonyoung asked his smirk growing bigger.

"Dude stop asking her. She might not give you kisses you know." I heard Jihoon said.