Forty-Three

*Third person's P.O.V*

"So she's pregnant?" The woman in black said.

"Ne."

"For how long?"

"For three months now ma'am." The assistant she was with answered.

"Hmm, komawo. You may leave."

The assistant left the woman in black alone in her room.

"Six months left before she gives birth, should I visit now or later? Well I still can't wait to pay her a visit." The woman smiled.

"Nado." The man she was with that just entered said.

*Soonyoung's P.O.V*

"Hyung! What about this one?" Chan and Hansol shouted in unison holding out the same outfits.

"Yedeora, Sang Jae is it three months pregnant." I said laughing at my memebers who are walking around the baby shop to find clothes.

"Yeah, we still don't even know if it's a girl or boy yet." Sang Jae said shook at the guys.

"But we need to be ready." Junhui hyung said.

"Ne, besides, we're just looking for some clothes and then when we finally know what the gender is, we'll buy it." Minghao explained jumping up and down.

"Yah, eonni, just let us choose okay?" Eun Hee said also jumping up and down.

"Eonni, I bet if the baby is a girl, she'll like the colour pink." Rae Seok winked.

"Oh, maja! I found this really cute pink clothes omo!" Soo Ah said remembering the clothes and she ran to the aisle with Rae Seok behind.

"Yah, don't worry. We'll pick out the best and cutest clothes for your babies." Hye Jin said and kissed the side of my forehead.

"Yah! Only I can do that!" Soonyoung pouted.

"Yah! Hye Jin-ah! Who told you, you can kiss other people?" Jihoon pouted too.

"Wae? Is it bad to kiss my eonni?" Hye Jin asked and crossed her arms.

"It's not like you two didn't do the same thing anyways." I said rolling my eyes.

"But that was acting." Jihoon and I said in unison.

"Well, we were just acting too." Hye Jin and Sang Jae said in unison.

After thirty minutes of them running around the shop, we got told off and finally left the store.

"Nuna, jebal, please don't sell the clothes that we picked. And we're sorry for running around your shop." Seungcheol hyung pleaded and apologised.

"Wae? You kids were so loud." The girl in the counter rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

The members sighed and looked at each other giving the 'looks'.

*Sang Jae's P.O.V*

"Eonni, are they gonna do it?" Rae Seok asked me.

"Ne, they're gonna do it."

"Aigoo, nuna, you're gonna love us." Junhui hyung winked at her and she blushed.

"Oh, I think she likes Junhui oppa." Soo Ah giggled.

"Well she can't." I heard Minghao mumbled. I looked at him and he was glaring at her.

Ship. JunHao. Yus.