Eight

*Sang Jae's P.O.V*

The outing last week was okay I guess. We had fun, but I just stayed on the shallow water because I was still scared of what happened.

Jihoon hyung stayed with me though, yes hyung. He agreed that I can call him hyung. Although he was still uncomfortable with it, but he soon got over it.

Right now, Hye Jin, Eun Hee and I are the only ones home. Soo Ah and Rae Seok went with their parents because they both want to spend time with their families.

Hye Jin and I can't really have family bonding times since you know. Eun Hee, her parents are somewhere in a different country so she can't really visit them.

"Eonni, I'm hungry~" Eun Hee whined.

"Oh okay! Let's go out it's really boring here anyways!" Hye Jin said and I nodded my head.

I went to my room to get my wallet and my phone which was charging on my night stand. Hye Jin bought me a phone since she said that I would need it also the wallet.

I walked out of my room and I was about to put my shoes on when Hye Jin interrupted me.

"Eonni you're going outside wearing that?" Hye Jin said pointing out my clothes.

I looked down to what I was wearing. Oversized jumper and pants with snickers on. I looked up and saw that Hye Jin was wearing skinny jeans with crop top while Eun Hee was wearing shorts and long sleeve.

"Yes. I'm going out wearing this." I told them rolling my eyes.

"Ani. Ani. Ani. You are not wearing that. You have to change." Hye Jin said and Eun Hee agreed.

"No! You are not making me to go change. I'm the oldest here so no. And if you make me change we're going to stay in here and not going anywhere." I said glaring at them.

"Make me." Hye Jin said smirking.

"What are-"

I didn't get to finish my sentence when they both dragged me to Eun Hee's room and picked out a high waist jeans and a t-shirt that says 'dreams come true'. They literally just stripped me and put my clothes on. They even fixed my hair and put on a mascara. They also made me wear Hye Jin's nikes, and it fits me perfectly.

"There we go! See! You look so pretty when you dress yourself properly! Well not that I mean you look ugly when you don't but like you look more prettier even if you don't have to fix yourself you know I-" Eun Hee ranted.

"Okay! Okay! We get it!" Hye Jin interrupted chuckling.

"Woah. Is that me?" I pointed to the mirror.

"Of course it's you babo! You're looking at your own reflection!" Hye Jin said rolling her eyes.

"Oh. Okay?"

"Well let's go! I'm really really hungry! I mean really hungry." Eun Hee said emphasising the word 'really'.

We went to a restaurant where Eun Hee's friend works. There were tons of meat like...I think it has been a long time eating meat. Or I just don't really remember when we ate meat last time? Eh who cares!

"Oh! Hye Jin eonni! School is starting in two weeks. Are you excited?? Huh? It's because you get to meet your crush again? Huh?" Eun Hee said grinning.

"Well maybe? But Sang Jae eonni wouldn't be with us and she'll be alone at home. And I actually have already seen him." Hye Jin said.

"When?" Eun Hee and I asked in unison.

"Uhm.. It was when-"

Hye Jin didn't get to finish what she was saying because our order has arrived and Eun Hee and I just put the question aside and ask it again later.