Truely

He eagerly made his way down the street, being greeted by a couple of fans.

After a few photos and a couple of minutes chatting he dismissed himself.

The anger built inside him grew more and more as he remembered her words.

He finally reached her house and threw the door open. He stepped in.

His heavy breathing, his anger was taking over him. He saw her in the doorway sobbing.

His expression immediately changed.

" No no no. Please don't cry," His voice was soothing and claming.

She raised her hands up to her face and cried once more, "I-i ca-ant.."

He quickly walked over and embraced her. His hands moved back and forth on her back soothingly.

"Shhhh, I'm here now princess. No one is going to hurt you ever again," He whispered in her ear.

"How can he do that ?" She questiomed him, hoping for some comfort.

"Hes no good. You deserve someone better, who actually loves you."

Her sobs slowly stopped," Thank you, for everything."

He sighed tightening his grip on her. If only she new how he truly felt about her. How would he do anything for her. How he spends too much time thinking about her.

As it hit the wall millions of small pieces fell to the ground.

"Niall?"

The voice he heard was small and sounded frightened. He turned around to find her staring at him. Her eyes widened at the scene.

"What's going on?" she slowly approached him.

"He called... Again.." His knuckles were white, his eyes filled with anger.

"Maybe he wants to apologize. He probably regrets what he did," She looked down at the floor, which now had broken pieces of glass.

With every word she said, his hopes of them being together were smaller and smaller.

His knuckles slowly opened, " He doesnt deserve a girl like you."

He walked over to where she was standing.

"A girl like me?" She looked up at him. Her eyes filled with confusion.

He sighed. He stepped in inches closer, so that their foreheads would touch.

"I think its time you knew how I truly feel about you."

She opened her mouth to say something but it was all cut off.

"Shhh," his finger was raised to her mouth as she waited in silence.

Their lips soon came in contact. At first, she was startled. But soon their lips moved perfectly together.

"I felt the same way too. For a while."

// edited //