Chapter 54 - To the Wire.

Yasmine stood in the room in shock, looking around. Like last time, she knew that Trayvon was a ghostly figure. She placed her hands out in the room, waving them and moving around.

"Where are you, Tray?" Yasmine asked.

She stood there, waiting for any type of sign or movement. Finally, she seen him write on her mirror with her dry erase marker.

"Over here." Trayvon wrote.

"Trayvon, I can't." Yasmine said as she walked over to the mirror, slugging her shoulders.

"Why not?" Trayvon wrote under his first message.

Yasmine took a deep breath, sighing in a depressed form.

"The doctors told me that if I take another dosage, I'm gonna die from an overdose." Yasmine groaned. "They have to pump all of the medicine out of my system soon."

Trayvon paused. He slugged his shoulders and wrote on the mirror again.

"Fuck..." The message read. "Thanks, though."

"You're welcome." Yasmine sighed. "Again, I wish that there was something that I could do."

Trayvon smiled at her and wiped the message off of her mirror, writing another one afterwards.

"I want a kiss." It read.

"Trayvon, how the hell am I gonna kiss you?" Yasmine chuckled, placing her hands on her hips. "I can't even see you."

Suddenly, Yasmine felt her body being snatched up a little bit. By the feeling on her waist, she could tell that he was gripping on it. Yasmine smiled and gave him a kiss on his lips, almost as if she was kissing air.

"I'll see you later, alright?" Yasmine smiled as he opened her window. "You can fly out here."

"Bye." Trayvon wrote on the mirror.

"Goodbye." Yasmine sighed as he flew out of the home.

This, was another dead end.

Trayvon flew up into the dark and pitch black sky, making his way back home. He knew that Benji was somewhere, but the frustrating part is how he was going to find him. After spending almost the whole day doing so, he made his way back home 30 minutes later and crashed.

If he wanted some extra help, he was gonna have to get it from the boys.

The next day, Trayvon got dressed in a black shirt along with some shorts to match. If he was gonna be out all day, he was going to have to dress down to assure that he dressed in the right attire. When Victor arrived 10 minutes later, Trayvon rushed right out of the house to tell him everything that was going on.

"Tray!" Victor shouted as Trayvon walked to the park. "What's wrong?"

"Listen, I need to talk to y'all." Trayvon panted as he walked up to Wendell and Oscar. "I think that something is wrong with Benji!"

"What you mean?" All three of them asked.

Trayvon stopped. As they approached the park, he sat down and prepared to tell them the long story.

"Long story short, I think that something is wrong with Benji." Trayvon sighed.

"What you mean?" Oscar asked. "That nigga only been MIA for a few days."

"But think about it." Trayvon said in a serious tone. "When has Benji ever been MIA for 3 days and hasn't alerted anybody?"

Trayvon had a point. The boys paused for a second as Victor started to shake his head.