Chapter 52 - Between the Lines. [Part 1.]

While Yasmine was dealing with her problems, Trayvon was still at his house trying to decide who he wanted to pick and choose to go to hell. While he sat there and waited, the devil was getting distracted. Every one of his plans were falling out of place.

"Crap. That son of a bitch keep on foiling my plans!" The devil groaned as he paced around in the low and deep part of the basement of Jesus's home with his arms behind his back. "What should I do? What should I do?!"

The serpent sat on the couch and looked at the small computer that was downstairs. When he opened and examined it, there was a large file that contained over 6 trillion names that were in heaven. The devil scrolled all the way to the M's and seen Trayvon Martin under a list of names with the last name "Martin". When he clicked it, he seen his phone number and address in the system.

Instead of making his way to Trayvon's house, he decided to send him a bulletin.

"You're running out of time to decide. You better hurry. Your mother is on the line. -Jesus."

As Trayvon laid in his bed, the note popped up in front of him. It had small golden mini wings in the corner of the paper. While reading the note, he fell back and let out a low and frustrated groan. He crumpled up the note and threw it to the side, making his way downstairs. As he prepared to let off some steam, he seen Oscar walking to his home.

"Oscar! Oscar!" Trayvon chanted as he jogged up to him and placed his hand onto his shoulders. "Look, I need to talk to you!"

"What's wrong with you, nigga?" Oscar laughed, grimming him. "Why you breathing all heavy and shit?"

"It's something serious.." Trayvon said, trying to catch his breath.

Oscar glanced at Trayvon, waiting for him to speak as he stood there.

"Well?" Oscar said in a rushing tone.

Trayvon still couldn't talk. He looked away and tried his hardest to hold back his tears, but it wasn't working.

"The fuck you crying for?" Oscar asked as Benji, Wendell, and Victor started walking up to them from afar.

"I just.....I wanted to hang out and-"

"So you crying cause you wanna hang out?" Oscar laughed, scrunching his eyebrows at him.

Trayvon didn't even think about what he said. However, it was starting to make sense. He actually wanted to hang out with his friends before he decided to pluck one of them away for good.

"Yeah." Trayvon nodded, wiping his tears. "That's all."

"What's up?" Victor smiled as he walked up to them, accompanied by Benji and Wendell.

"This nigga crying because he said he wanted to hang out with us!" Oscar laughed as he pointed at Trayvon with his thumb, laughing while stumbling off towards the strip.

"What?" Victor snarled as he gave Trayvon a weird look.

"Awh come on, Trayvon." Wendell laughed. "You're supposed to be the 'toughest' out of all of us."

"Right. The 'real nigga' of the group." Victor laughed as he walked off. "Plus, we hang out everyday. Fuck you mean?"

Everybody walked off to prepare walking to where they wanted to go. Everyone, except for Benji. Benji could tell that something was wrong with Trayvon by the look in his eye, so he decided to ask him what was wrong.

"Aye man, are you aight?" Benji asked in a serious tone, placing his hand on his right shoulder. "You don't seem so hot."

"Y-yeah!" Trayvon lied as he looked up at him, wiping his eyes. "I just had a little um......mushy moment. That's all."