Chapter 34 - "Blunt."

Yasmine scrunched her eyebrows at Trayvon, giving him a weird look. This was the exact outcome that he was expecting. He slumped his shoulders and watched as she stood there in a stunned motion, turning all the way around to him.

"What did you say?" Yasmine asked, making sure that she heard him right.

"I said that I love y-"

"Trayvon, I think that you're moving a little bit too fast with your emotions." Yasmine laughed. "You can't "love" me after only knowing me for 2 months. That doesn't make any sense."

He knew it. This was exactly what Trayvon was expecting to hear out of her mouth. Yasmine looked at him and smiled, laughing uncontrollably.

"Wait a minute, you were saying that as a joke, right?" Yasmine laughed.

"Of course, girl!" Trayvon lied, laughing right along with her. "Heh heh. I was saying that I love you as a good friend. Geez!"

"Oh okay. I was about to say!" Yasmine giggled, placing her hand onto his shoulder. "Sorry for taking shit so seriously."

"Nah nigga. You straight." Trayvon smirked. "Love you, guh."

"Love you too, Tray." Yasmine smiled as she walked off, fading into the clouds. "I'll see you again if I come back up."

But that wasn't the "I love you" Trayvon wanted. In fact, Yasmine's response was the exact response that he was expecting, which is why he didn't want to say it in the first place. Embarrassed, he placed his head on his hood and started making his way home.

No matter what Jesus said, Trayvon didn't believe that he was in love with her. In his gut, that's what he believed.

Meanwhile, Oscar just got done playing Twister with the girls. After everyone started drinking a little, everyone started loosening up and having a little fun since Caylee and the baby were asleep. After Margot had won the last game of Twister, everyone busted out the spades cards and started to play.

But Natalee wanted to have a little bit more fun.

"Hey Oscar, why don't you play some of that "black" music of yours?" Natalee winked as she shuffled the cards.

"Aaaaaawwhhh shit. Y'all done got me started." Oscar smiled as he got up and walked up to the jukebox. "Hold on."

Oscar changed the music to some Tupac, playing "my ambitionz as a rider."

"I won't deny it, i'ma straight rider..." Oscar smiled as he walked back over to the ladies.

"You don't wanna fuck with me!" Hadiya smiled.

"OOOH SHIT!" Oscar smiled as he gave her a handshake, looking at everyone else. "See? Y'all gotta start learning some of OUR music. Hadiya the only nigga in this bitch."

"Back in my day, we couldn't even listen to music like this!" Anne sighed. "It's so......different!"

"I see that some of your boys be smoking on that stuff when y'all be at the park." Tara nodded.

"Do y'all wanna try some of it?" Oscar smiled.

Everyone in the room froze. They sat around and looked at each other, wondering if they should say "yes" or not. None of them ever smoked weed before.

"Um....." Everyone stuttered, looking at each other.

"Here. I'll whip some out for y'all." Oscar smiled.

Oscar used the blunts that he would usually use for the boys and told the girls to tuck in their lips. When they did, he tucked a blunt in between their lips and lit it up for them. Anne took one puff and started coughing and gagging, holding her chest.