Chapter 5 - "Back Here."

As Yasmine took the baby back to her home, she sat the baby on the bed and glanced at her body. The blood was gone and the baby was wiped of any scars, pain, or worry. As Yasmine glanced at her, she had on nothing but a pink top and a diaper. It was the last thing that she was wearing when she passed. Yasmine tapped in some pink bottoms for the little girl, then snapped up a bottle for her to eat. As she ate on the bed, someone rang the doorbell to her large home. When she walked downstairs, she seen Natalee standing there with Caylee.

"Oh hey Natalee!" Yasmine smiled as she opened the door. "Come on in!"

"Hey. Uh, is that baby new?" Natalee smiled. "I've never seen her before."

"I seen her waiting and sitting by the gate, so i'm guessing that she must've just passed away." Yasmine shrugged. "I don't know her name!"

"Dat's a cute baby!" Caylee jumped and smiled, looking up at her.

"Thanks Caylee." Yasmine sighed as she glanced back up at Natalee. "Anywho, what should I name her?"

"Hmmm." Natalee thought in her head as she placed her index finger by her mouth.

"Natalee, aun't we forgetting someting?" Caylee said as she looked up at her, grinning at the same time.

"OH YES. Um, are you coming to the annual church gathering?" Natalee asked. "Every sunday, everyone gather together and tell one another how we all passed away and stuff. It's only an hour."

"I'll be there." Yasmine nodded.

"You're not going to be afraid to get up there and tell your story, are you?" Natalee winked as she looked at her. "I've told mine. I think everyone would love to know yours."

"Yeah." Yasmine nodded as she glanced down at Caylee. "Caylee, are you going to tell YOUR story too?"

"Yesth!" Caylee nodded with her snaggle tooth.

"Alright then." Yasmine smiled as she started to burp the baby. "I'll see you guys then!"

The next day, Natalee stopped by with Caylee again. When she got there, she bought her a white angel gown for her to wear at the ceremony. After they got dressed, Natalee drove the three to the annual church meeting. When they got there, everyone in heaven were there. The group was so large that it was backed up 20 miles. Since they were younger, they got a pass to go to the front since the older people have already told their stories. Standing up in the front, were four teenage girls. They were the victims of the church bombings back in the 60's.

"The day was normal. Me and my friends were preparing for the daily quire at church." Cynthia said as Natalee and Yasmine sat down towards the front mile. "While we were making our way downstairs, everything around us just went black. It was only when we got to the gates is when we realized that it was an explosion. We had no clue that that was going to happen today. Our parents our still on earth until this day. Thank you."

Everyone in the ceremony clapped for the four church bombing girls as they stepped off of the stage. Soon after, Jesus walked to the front of the podium and smiled at the large group of people that crowded the service.

"Does anyone else want to come up?" Jesus smiled. "Don't be shy."

As Jesus looked around, he managed to spot Trayvon sitting in the crowd with a blank expression on his face.

"What about you, Trayvon?" Jesus cheered. "Come on up for me."

"Oh no thanks I don't wanna-"

Before he could finish his sentence, everyone started clapping for him. He froze and glanced around him, taking a deep breath before making his way on stage. When he got in front of the podium, he managed to fix the golden microphone to tell his story.