Chapter 24 - Dear Mama...

Mrs. Bakely stood there and watched as the sirens blew outside of the dark home. Her father started to tear up as well as Cherie as they locked eyes. He took a deep breath and bowed his head in the spot that he was standing in, keeping his eyes there.

"You just don't love me, huh?" Al asked. "Even though I've never showed you an ounce of hatred?"

"I do, but I also loved mom as well." Cherie sniffed, unable to control her tears. "I still love you, dad. I do."

"So now what do I do?" Her father asked.

Mrs. Bakely froze and shook her head, trying to keep from crying too hard.

"Be a good samaritan and turn yourself in." Mrs. Bakely continued. "It's only right."

Her father stood there for a few seconds, taking in the outside world before being jailed off forever. After a long minute, he walked to his door and opened it as slow as he could, putting his hands up as the cops pointed their guns at him. He stepped down onto the stairs and allowed the policemen to handcuffed, when another officer walked up to Mrs. Bakely.

"Where's the body, miss?" The officer asked in a calm tone.

"In the back." Mrs. Bakely sighed. "My mothers in the back..."

"Okay." The officer nodded. "We're gonna take a few days of digging up the backyard to make sure that there aren't any other bodies, alright?"

"Okay." Mrs. Bakely nodded. "Thank you."

The next day, Yasmine took another trip to the gates. When she got there, she seen Trayvon standing by her home. She hadn't seen him since him and Benji went to "hell" to serve their punishment. When she got there, she sat next to him and placed her head on his shoulders.

"Hey." Yasmine sighed.

"Hey." Trayvon responded, not caring that she was on his shoulders.

"Are you still mad at me?"

Trayvon paused and glanced at Yasmine, placing on a small smile.

"Yeah." Trayvon mumbled in a bummed tone.

"Is there anything you want me to do to make it up to you?"

Then, things escalated quickly.

Trayvon and Yasmine kissed crazily as he carried her upstairs. Once he got her into her bedroom, he plopped her down onto the bed and started rubbing on her as she felt onto him as well. Yasmine stopped and started panting heavily while they locked foreheads, wrestling their pants off. Once Yasmine's was gone, she started wrestling Trayvon's off as well.

"I'm about to fuck you so good.." Trayvon whispered.

"YASMINE!" Her history teacher barked as he slammed her ruler onto her desk.

Yasmine sniffed as she lifted up, glancing around the classroom in a dazed manner.

"Trayvon?"

Suddenly, the whole classroom started laughing under their breaths and whispering about her after she realized that Trayvon was no longer there.

"She's always talking about Trayvon Martin like he's alive." Some blonde girl said in a low tone to her two group of friends. "I knew that she was a weirdo...."

"Perhaps this will be a good discussion for me to have with your mother at Parent Teacher Conferences." The male teacher growled, smiling at her. "Get to writing those notes!"

Just when Yasmine was reminded that she was still living in hell, she heard something thumping a little bit against one of the pages in her large history book. While the teacher taught and Yasmine didn't listen to him as always, she glanced down an seen the one thing she'd been fearing.